Friday

7pm Newark @ St Marks

7pm Delmar @ Milford

Last edited:
NFHS

Thursday 5pm

Friday night games

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with this weeks games but it would count as far as streaming games.

something I had to keep secret for a little over a month, but now can confirm the rumors, in two weeks the St. Joes @ Middletown game will be featured on ESPN at 5pm. It’s part of a series that they are doing nationally.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with this weeks games but it would count as far as streaming games.

something I had to keep secret for a little over a month, but now can confirm the rumors, in two weeks the St. Joes @ Middletown game will be featured on ESPN at 5pm. It’s part of a triple header that they are doing nationally.
What a great opportunity for the kids and Delaware! But just read a tweet from one of the DE reporters that DIAA bans media timeouts. The DIAA somehow ends up being a barrier to athletes one way or another.
Will be interesting to see how this is handled.

Obviously I will post it again the week of

Week 6
Friday, October 8 – St. Joseph Prep (Penn.) vs. Middletown (Del.)

5 p.m. on ESPNU from Middletown High School in Middletown, Del.

• Joseph’s Prep is coming off three straight Pennsylvania state championships and return their talent on defense with No. 172 ranked senior Keenan Nelson Jr. (South Carolina) and No. 176 ranked junior Josiah Trotter – ILB.
  • Middletown was state runner-up in Delaware last season and they will try to capture a championship this year behind No. 108 ranked senior Braden Davis – QB (South Carolina).

What a great opportunity for the kids and Delaware! But just read a tweet from one of the DE reporters that DIAA bans media timeouts. The DIAA somehow ends up being a barrier to athletes one way or another.
Will be interesting to see how this is handled.

Maybe that is why it is at 5pm.. Some sort of concession for the refs extra time so it doesn't go too late who knows..or maybe ESPNU has something else to show at 8 ..lol

I just read through the rules and there is nothing that I can see that states there can be no commercial timeouts. There are rules about no alcohol or tobacco commercials during the broadcast though as well as other broadcast rights and fees. The media rules only apply to DIAA sponsored games ie.. the playoffs.. There is nothing in the regular games about this. I believe it is up to the home team and the game officials on regular season games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT