ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 live streams

NFHS

Smyrna @ Sallies

If the kid announcers thought Sallies was really really fast last week it will be interesting to hear what they think of Smyrna's speed..lol

if you were announcing a game that your classmates were playing in would you say...”the Sals are a little slow...and they take stupid penalties...“

Last edited:
if you were announcing a game that your classmates were playing in would you say...”the Sals are a little slow...and the take stupid penalties...“

In a word.. yes.. I certainly would not say they are so fast its devastating to watch. .lmao 😈

Bib, these are HS kids not Nance and Romo....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I did too, it was funny that's why I am teasing. old ass Bummy needs to chillax...lol

Stop it , Bib. I am chilling out.

You on the other hand are single handedly discouraging the healthy development of our youth in this great country of ours.

Did somebody publicly call you out when you flubbed the times tables in 3rd grade?

You should encourage our youth. I am sure that Nantz and Romo needed a little polishing in high school.

God bless America!

By the way, Huskerman. You are a fine gentleman. Thank you for encouraging our youth.

(I am still working on this ....have patience)

Stop it , Bib. I am chilling out.

You on the other hand are single handedly discouraging the healthy development of our youth in this great country of ours.

Did somebody publicly call you out when you flubbed the times tables in 3rd grade?

You should encourage our youth. I am sure that Nantz and Romo needed a little polishing in high school.

God bless America!

By the way, Huskerman. You are a fine gentleman. Thank you for encouraging our youth.

(I am still working on this ....have patience)

You're right Bummy I'm sorry.. They are the most bestest ever. I can see one of them being the next Keith Jackson.

I am a bad man, very bad man ☹

8acb6cffc67cd452539d43f6ccf49d3b.gif

That's more like it, Bib.

I fear that the young announcers might become completely discombobulated if Smyrna puts up another 50 burger on the Slowskys. There will be no room for their hyperbole other than to praise Smyrna. They may become disillusioned and drop out and become hippies.

Bib, you are back in my good graces and are invited to be one of my eulogizers.

That's more like it, Bib.

I fear that the young announcers might become completely discombobulated if Smyrna puts up another 50 burger on the Slowskys. There will be no room for their hyperbole other than to praise Smyrna. They may become disillusioned and drop out and become hippies.

Bib, you are back in my good graces and are invited to be one of my eulogizers.

I am honored.. my Lord 🤴
long live the Bumster!!! hear hear!!

I am also probably going to watch that game instead of the MT v St G just to hear them.. Truth be told some of those 302 oops Delaware Live announcers are pretty bad and clueless. not naming names.. 😈

Last edited:
I am honored.. my Lord 🤴
long live the Bumster!!! hear hear!!

I am also probably going to watch that game instead of the MT v St G just to hear them.. Truth be told some of those 302 oops Delaware Live announcers are pretty bad and clueless. not naming names.. 😈
Kids are over the top at times for sure but technically the broadcasts are better than the 302’s of the world from what I’ve seen

Kids are over the top at times for sure but technically the broadcasts are better than the 302’s of the world from what I’ve seen

You should hear the three kids that do the Don Bosco Prep games. Talk about over the top. Those boys are downright silly and they look like they are 12 ..haha.. It's all fun though..

125426437_10158512666985743_3824755180917655570_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskerman7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT