ADVERTISEMENT

Week Three Friday Night Scores

Still Laurel 7 Seaford 0 at halftime.

Either Laurel is having a bad night or Lake is terrible this year.

SC 14 Smyrna 12 9:15 2nd

good game brewing.. Neither team can stop the others O to this point..

Really good games going on

CR vs Delmar

Smy vs SC

can’t believe I’m saying this but seeing the old wing T is great. So many teams running bad versions of the spread. Smyrna offensive is awesome though. Always impressed by SMY coaching.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Delmar is killing themselves. 4 fumbles, 3 lost. Plus a 40 yard loss on a high snap on a punt.

Central's O line kicking Smyrna's tail.. SC executing that wing t well drives it in.. 28-20 SC 7:41 left

RLCA must be back on the juice

7 new players on roster this year 3sr's, 3jr's and a soph..like I said in another thread you have to be able to read the racing form...lol I have no idea where they got the QB from though?

Last edited:
Smyrna scores W Knight run.. bunch of cat and mouse prior to two point try..Smyrna gets it

28-28 5:10 left

Bwine 20 AI 8 final
DMA 34 Conrad 20 final
CR 26 Delmar 6 final

Cape 34 Milf 28 7:04 4th
RLCA 27 CA 0 4:11 4th

W Knight takes it in.. pt ng... 34-28 Smyrna.. SC had this too dang.. Couldn't convert 4th and 2 then DB gamble to make pick and gives up a big big play.. 37 secs left

7 new players on roster this year 3sr's, 3jr's and a soph..like I said in another thread you have to be able to read the racing form...lol I have no idea where they got the QB from though?

CA is young as hell too and lost those 3-4 kids to Nueman up in Philly

CA is young as hell too and lost those 3-4 kids to Nueman up in Philly

I know of 1 to Neumann (Talib Wright) might be a couple though. Wing is starting DE at Sallies and Earl is winning games for Smyrna.. basically CA 3 best players from last year but there could be a couple others that left as well.. with what RLCA got in and CA had roll out everyone pretty much knew CA was going to lose this game badly..

That seems like a bunch of talent that left Caravel. There must be a legit reason. I am not sure of the situations of the players that left, but I know the academics are pretty tough. But Sallies and Neuman-Goretti are on a similar level. Any ideas of what is going on over there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT