113 Rispoli has a head to head win over Hammill
120 Joyner has a head to head win over Natarcola
126 Currie has the last win over Muaka
182 Clayton's only loss this year is to Wuest at 195
195 Wright has a head to head win over Bennett
195 I think the Miller - Wuest debate ended at Mount Mat Madness

113 Rispoli is ranked over Hamil for that reason
120 Natarcola was beating a returning state champ 7-0 and pinned him
126 Muaka was winning the whole match and got put on his back for 5 with 15 seconds left
182 Marcozzi just a tough kid, anything could happen at that weight
195 May be missing something but where is the head to head win over Bennett
195 Miller vs. Wuest is far from over. Thats like saying when Wuest pinned Clavier at conferences last year that settled the dispute

Some of your points for this list do not make them rankings. It makes them more of a prediction.

Not quite how the Currie - Muaka match went, but if it works for you.
So if Natarcola were to pin a state champ in the semi's and then lose to Joyner in the finals, does Natarcola still get first place?

195 IS ALL JACKED!!
1-WUEST
2-MILLER
3-ADAMS
4-WRIGHT
5-BENNETT

WUEST BEAT MILLER
WUEST AND MILLER ONLY 2 TO BEAT ADAMS
1-3 SHOULD OF NEVER CHANGED.
WRIGHT FINISHED 3RD BEHIND MILLER AND ADAMS AT DELCASTLE.

Some are based on results and some are based on predictions. Definitely shaping up to be an interesting season to say the least.

Reactions: wtc76
Did anybody see the Natarcola vs Joyner match? Should not have went down the way it did......Natarcola out wrestled him by far.....

I didnt see that match, but i saw that Will Carl beat Joyner today 2-1 at the Canal Classic. The results are on track. There were some good matchups. Fisher beat Immediato again in another very close match. I love to see great matches between the top ranked guys.

106- Spence beat primo 3-0, so it should be Spence 1, Primo 2. 113-Rispoli lost some big matches this past weekend at Canal Classic to sophmore Trent wall from Sanford and Perez from central so I think he drops off and Hamil moves up to 2 and perez moves up to either 4 or 5 and Wall moves in at 6. 170- another upset, McCove of Poly lost a close one to Asher Tingle of Sanford, they wrestled before and Tingle lost by 2 points but Tingle won by a point in the Canal Classic semi-finals, Tingle should move in at the 6 spot and McCove drops off.

Reactions: proudscfan
106- Spence beat primo 3-0, so it should be Spence 1, Primo 2. 113-Rispoli lost some big matches this past weekend at Canal Classic to sophmore Trent wall from Sanford and Perez from central so I think he drops off and Hamil moves up to 2 and perez moves up to either 4 or 5 and Wall moves in at 6. 170- another upset, McCove of Poly lost a close one to Asher Tingle of Sanford, they wrestled before and Tingle lost by 2 points but Tingle won by a point in the Canal Classic semi-finals, Tingle should move in at the 6 spot and McCove drops off.
The young man gets thumbs up for effort. All of that just to tell us that he should be #2 instead of 3 now. Kudos Hunter H! As our kids are told it's where you finish on the podium that counts.

Where has McDonough been at 145 haven't seen him all year, CJ Frederick has been wrestling there mostly

I don't know who hunter302 is, i did not make that comment and my name is spelled Hamill*
Two new users named hunter. Wacky coincidence I guess. Heehee! Sure nobody has ever commented about themselves and intentionally speller their name wrong. I wish you both nothing but luck the remainder of the year and in Dover for state tournament.

Reactions: wtc76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT