ADVERTISEMENT

104 - 11.....

And here I thought whoever played Sussex Academy would be the first to crack 100 this year. Red Lion must've been playing Lil Sisters of the poor or somethin.

And here I thought whoever played Sussex Academy would be the first to crack 100 this year. Red Lion must've been playing Lil Sisters of the poor or somethin.
Woodbridge put up 99 on Sussex. Did they stop or fail? Guess Sussex Academy should play Maryland Christian, 15 times.

I leave the field and crazy scores start happening. I saw in girls Central beat that public safety school with a cumbersome name 64-0 and Tech beat someone like 77-3

Whoever set these varsity schedules up for certain schools should be ashamed of themselves. That's something I'd like to see DIAA enact, a probationary period for the transition for new schools from JV to varsity, because those kind of scores make NO sense and it doesn't make either team better.

Whoever set these varsity schedules up for certain schools should be ashamed of themselves. That's something I'd like to see DIAA enact, a probationary period for the transition for new schools from JV to varsity, because those kind of scores make NO sense and it doesn't make either team better.
Man DIAA trash and behind time.. Long as that extra money is coming in... They dont care..

Sussex Academy has had a JV program for the last 2 years. They will just never get talent to go there.

That was against MD Saints...homeschool program.
edit again it was the Maryland Christian Saints... looks like it was at a tournament at The Thome school.. not sure how the Saints were sanctioned to be in the tourney or if Red Lion got a waiver to play them in the tourney or what.. Well I know how they got in the tourney MD privates can play them. Wonder if Red Lion knew there would be a home school team in the tourney..

Last edited:
Sussex Academy has had a JV program for the last 2 years. They will just never get talent to go there.
Then they shouldn't get into the big boy sandbox. Why the Henlopen conference let them in was the real stupid part of the whole deal. Steve Bastanelli(?) at Sussex Academy should know better. Mirror Delmarva Christian schedule.

edit again it was the Maryland Christian Saints... looks like it was at a tournament at The Thome school.. not sure how the Saints were sanctioned to be in the tourney or if Red Lion got a waiver to play them in the tourney or what
Yes is was a tournament at Tome and yes it's my understanding that they are required to get a waiver from DIAA to play a non DIAA school (or equivalent).

Then they shouldn't get into the big boy sandbox. Why the Henlopen conference let them in was the real stupid part of the whole deal. Steve Bastanelli(?) at Sussex Academy should know better. Mirror Delmarva Christian schedule.
money and more money thats why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT