Felton - Indian River
Gyan - Newark Charter
Hodges - Newark
Kane - Woodbridge
Keister - Caravel
Johnson - Sussex Tech
Ludman - St. Mark’s

Last edited:
He’s a 6’4 sophomore. When he’s in the game he’s confident and plays smart. Playing at Sallies isn’t easy whether they are good or not. Their fans critique everything as if they played in the NBA. He seems to handle pressure well. I’ll lay money he’ll be successful there

...in agreement...

by that definition everyone has potential. just saying

Unsure of that but you may have a point. Have you ever met someone who you felt had no potential....or didn't have potential to do certain things. Like I have no potential to play for the Sixers.

You sound like you know basketball. You find a lot out about a player when you put him with four equally talented teammates. Some kids try to do too much when the are the only scorer on their team. Good opposing coaches will take out a lone scorer. Love Ali’s game. He makes people better which makes the team better. Same with Ludman, Farley and Chop. Hope these kids continue in college at whatever level it is.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of past all state teams dating back to the 80's, 90's & 00's?

Wasn’t a huge Chop fan this year. Honestly looked like he digressed this season from last and I know he was hurt but thought his leadership would have been better this year. Last I thought he really came on at right time.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of past all state teams dating back to the 80's, 90's & 00's?

I have a Newspapers.com subscription and I've been able to find most of the ones dating back to 1967, but the subscription is a hefty cost. A nice tool though if you like to research or recall things from growing up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT