ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Schedules

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
This will be a working document as games get added... For conference teams I will only post the OOC or OOS games..

ALL CONFERENCE GAMES ARE SCHEDULED....

When the open games get dwindled to a smaller number I will go through and put in what week teams have open

FLIGHT A
Appo- @CR, @Sals, @ St Marks
Concord- Howard, @ WB, CA
DelATM- TH, McKean, Christiana
HVT- @Dover, @ Howard, Sals
MT- @Smyrna, @CR, Sals
Mt P- Archmere, @Newark, Glasgow
St G- Cape, CA, @ Sals
Penn- Sals, @Cape, @Tech

FLIGHT B
AI- Friends, IR, @Charter
Bwine- Laurel, Charter, @Conrad
Christiana- Laurel, Charter, @ Conrad
Glasgow- @CA, @Mt P, St Marks
Howard- @Concord, Laurel, HVT
Dickinson- RAC(PA), @FSMA, @RLCA
McKean- Tatnall, RLCA, @Delcastle
Newark- Mt. P, @Lake, St Marks

HEN NORTH
CR- Appo, CA, MT
Cape- @St Georges, Penn, @DMA
Dover- HVT, Sallies , RWCS (DC)
Milf- IR, @DMA, @Lake
Poly- @Lake, @IR, @Laurel
Smyrna- Loyola(MD), MT, @Sallies
Central- La Plata(MD), Southern HS (MD), IR
Tech- Northern(MD), @Gov.TJohnson(MD), Penn

HEN SOUTH
Delmar- St Marys(MD), Pside (MD), @QA(MD), @Easton(MD), Friends
IR- @Milf, Poly, @AI, St E's, @Central
Lake- Poly, Tatnall, Newark, @Friends, Milf
Laurel- @Bwine, @Howard,@Caravel, Poly, St E
Sea- open 1, @FSMA, St A, Washington HS (MD), RLCA
WB- @CA, @Haverford (PA), Friends, Concord, @Archmere

DIAMOND STATE
Arch- @MtP, Tatnall, @StM, WB, @StE
ChATM- @TH, StM, @Bwine, AI, Tatnall
Conrad- Stm, tatnall, Bwine, StE,@StA
DMA- Milf, @StE, Cape, @StM, CA
FSMA- Seaford, Dkns, @StA, open 6, @Tatnall
RLCA- @StA, Seaf, TH, @McKean, Dksn

SPL
StA- open 1, RLCA, Seaford, open3, FSMA, CA, Conrad
Tatnall- @McKean, Lake, @Arch, @Crad, StE, @Chart, FSMA
TH- @Dcas- Chart, StE, RLCA, TPS(PA), Christ, Bye
Friends- @AI, @WB, ANC(NJ), Lake, DelM, Immaculata (NJ), Bye

NON CONFERENCE

Caravel- WB, @CR, Laurel, @StG, Glas, StA, Concord, Silver Oak (MD), @DMA, @StE

Sallies- @Penn, @Dover, Appo, Smy, @Episcopal(PA), Lansdale Cath(PA), StG, @HVT, @MT, StM

St Marks- Penns Grove (NJ), @Conrad, StE, @Chart, Arch, Appo, @Newark, DMA, BYE, @Glas, @Sals

St E's- @Chris, @StM, @TH, DMA, Laurel, @Tat, Arch, @Conrad, @Laurel, CA

Last edited:
Bummy these are just OOC or OOS games for conference teams.. It doesn't represent what week is open.. I will get to that later when there aren't so many opens.. although Howards open week is week 2 and Sallies has week 2 open also.. so your case gets past the Grand Jury ..lol

The 4 teams Salls doesnt have on the schedule so far from last year are Dover, Smyrna, Episcopal and Mastery.. Doesn't mean they won't schedule them just figuring out dates some may not work out..

Dover still available for Sals week 2 and Smyrna week 4

Last edited:
Bummy will not rest on this. He will take this issue to a higher authority. Bummy will take this issue to a higher authority.

CourtBuilding.jpg

BackinBlack86 Any idea why Delmar doesn't have a game scheduled against St. Mary's since you know the coach? They have only played 5 times and the contracts are usually for two years, so it's odd they don't have a game scheduled.

BackinBlack86 Any idea why Delmar doesn't have a game scheduled against St. Mary's since you know the coach? They have only played 5 times and the contracts are usually for two years, so it's odd they don't have a game scheduled.

St Marys has to wait until the MIAA schedules get made. This is a year where teams may go up or down from A to B or visa versa.. St Marys and Palotti may both go up depending on what Loyola does so schedule wont get made until the realignment gets done. There is also a lot of politicking in the process so it takes a bit to get done.

In case you didn't know MIAA doesn't go by enrollment the success of the program determines who is A and who is B. You can be A in one sport and B in another.. There won't be any A teams going to B but there will be 1 or 2 B going to A..

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
There are a few things that affects Henney conference scheduling. The schedule release date is rather late than blue hen conference. Delmar somehow is able to snag those OOS opponents before any other Henney or Delaware team has the oppressed to pick up at least 1 eastern shore team. I wonder how this has never been brought up at any Henney conference meetings. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller................

There are a few things that affects Henney conference scheduling. The schedule release date is rather late than blue hen conference. Delmar somehow is able to snag those OOS opponents before any other Henney or Delaware team has the oppressed to pick up at least 1 eastern shore team. I wonder how this has never been brought up at any Henney conference meetings. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller................

Everything you just said was false.. at least this year in terms of Henny schedule coming out.

As for Delmar they are always last in Hen South to find games and rarely play Eastern Shore Bayside teams.. They usually have to travel to Harford or Baltimore County MD to find games. Recently Annapolis (St Marys).. yeah Delmar was smart last year and knew those ES teams would be D1 with the new cut off and they set those games up early before the Henny South schedule came out and were able to get two year deals so they have them again ready to go this year.. Everyone else had every opportunity to schedule those teams what a silly statement you made

Reactions: Hometeamsports
Everything you just said was false.. at least this year in terms of Henny schedule coming out.

As for Delmar they are always last in Hen South to find games and rarely play Eastern Shore Bayside teams.. They usually have to travel to Harford or Baltimore County MD to find games. Recently Annapolis (St Marys).. yeah Delmar was smart last year and knew those ES teams would be D1 with the new cut off and they set those games up early before the Henny South schedule came out and were able to get two year deals so they have them again ready to go this year.. Everyone else had every opportunity to schedule those teams what a silly statement you made

Exactly these are the first series in YEARS where Delmar has been able to find teams to play within 40 minutes of bus travel time. Generally they have multiple 2 or 3 hour long hikes, certainly nobody is playing favorites there .

*updated above

FYI ...DIAA has allowed some DE teams with OOS commitments (Maryland) to play week 0 games 9-4/5 they will just have a bye week during the season. Maryland is starting that week and some DE teams had two year contracts and with them (MD) going to 9 game seasons week 1 for them (9-4/5) was the only slot available.. good decision by DIAA IMO

*updated above

FYI ...DIAA has allowed some DE teams with OOS commitments (Maryland) to play week 0 games 9-4/5 they will just have a bye week during the season. Maryland is starting that week and some DE teams had two year contracts and with them (MD) going to 9 game seasons week 1 for them (9-4/5) was the only slot available.. good decision by DIAA IMO
I like this decision by the DIAA. This will give DE teams more opportunities to play schools outside the state. DIAA would need to put in place that in the event that a team chooses to play in week 0, then the DE teams must eliminate one or two preseason scrimmages.

They played each other last year. Howard dropped Hodgson for Laurel for more playoff points. Caravel had to pick up Laurel because of Milford moving up to the North.

smh. Howard is still playing HVT. Caravel didn't have to do anything because of Milford.. Laurel maybe agreed to play CA after Milf went up and both had an open date.. . you have anymore half brain theories to debunk?

Actually I didn't realize Laurel played both Caravel and Howard last year.. They were just late getting those games on the schedule this year..no biggie.. All the games in Bold above were not scheduled the last time I looked at it...

Last edited:
smh. Howard is still playing HVT.. you have anymore half brain theories to debunk?
Didn't scroll through last years schedule entirely. At the end of the day the pick up is good for Laurel. I don't think picking up two solid playoff schools was a wise choice for them this at this point. They are were who we thought they were.

Didn't scroll through last years schedule entirely. At the end of the day the pick up is good for Laurel. I don't think picking up two solid playoff schools was a wise choice for them this at this point. They are were who we thought they were.

Not sure about Caravel this year... Some big shoes to fill in Potter and Veney.. also I have no idea who the QB will be... Wright, Wing and Earl will be 3 names to look for if all are back at CA but CA will need someone to get them the ball....

Last edited:
Sallies schedule has been changed to reflect Abessinio Stadium.. Howard still shows Caravel but those dates double with CA's schedule so I assume Howard's home field hasn't been changed back in the system yet

fyi.. you can see the progress of Abessinio Stadium live here

https://www.salesianum.org/live-webcam

Not sure about Caravel this year... Some big shoes to fill in Potter and Veney.. also I have no idea who the QB will be... Wright, Wing and Earl will be 3 names to look for if all are back at CA but CA will need someone to get them the ball....
Didn’t Richardson transfer from Smyrna to CA this year? He should be the leading candidate to start if he sticks around.

Reactions: Rockem sockem
Didn’t Richardson transfer from Smyrna to CA this year? He should be the leading candidate to start if he sticks around.

I had not heard that but then again I am not so much in the know at CA anymore. If he did he did not play football but wasn't on Smyrna's roster either.. If he did xfer to CA I would guess it was more of a baseball move.. We will see this spring if he is on the baseball squad then if he comes out for football next year,,, all speculation on my part though

Last edited:
Yeah Richardson transferred earlier this school year.

Could explain why he didn't play football for CA. I know he played for Smyrna in the Harvest Bowl when Sanchez was out. He may have transferred to CA after but he would have only been allowed to practice just couldn't be on the roster and play. I have no idea if he practiced with CA this year or not.. anyone know?

more confirmation

http://www.hudl.com/profile/11204193/Nick-Richardson

Last edited:
Central gets Southern back... completes same schedule as last year only they start 4 at home instead of on the road, and have 6 total home this year.. Schedule looks good for another trip to the play offs..

Looks like Sidwell dropped Friends. I am hearing that they didn't want to make the trip to Delaware from DC. Friend now down to 8 games on schedule

well that was rude of them..o_O FSMA is open that week maybe they can nab them.. actually probably what they are doing being they moved ANC to week 3 and that opened up week 6 for FSMA?

Last edited:
Maryland teams needing games.. * very good program/team
Delaware week

Week 4 *1A Fort Hill- Looking for a game on 10/2/20. If you have an opening, please contact me (AD) at amber.waltz@acpsmd.org.

Week 3 1A Clear Spring- We are a very small 1A Western MD school in need a Varsity game for 9/25 or 9/26/20. Please contact me (AD) at sternbil@wcps.k12.md.us or 301-988-0222.

Week 2 *2A Oakdale- We are a 2A West Frederick County school looking for a home game on 9/18/20. We were 6 & 4 in 2019. Contact me (AD) at Chris.krivos@fcps.org or our HC at Kurt.Stein@fcps.org or 240-566-9455.

Week 0 2A Harford Tech- We are a NE MD school looking for a 9/4/20 JV & V opponent to fill our schedule. Please email me (AD) at emily.knowles@hcps.org and our Head Coach at timothypalmer17@outlook.com.

Week 5 *3A Linganore- We are a 3A school looking for a one year contract for a home or away game on 10/9 or 10/10/20. Please contact me (AD) at sonny.joseph@fcps.org.

Week 2 3A Northeast(AA)- We are looking for a home game on 9/18/20. Please contact Head Coach Brian Baublitz at 443-579-6344 or brianbaublitz@yahoo.com.
( good game for Tech to get )

Week 0 2A Patuxent- We are looking for a V & JV game on 9/4/20 at home or away. Contact me (AD) at powellk@calvertnet.k12.md.us.

Week 7 3A Woodlawn- We are looking for JV and V games for week 8 (10/23/20). Please contact me (AD) at mfoxwell2@bcps.org.

Last edited:
Woodbridge should just schedule Dover again...or visa versa .. nothing in Maryland for them..

Friends could hook up with Harford Tech week 0 (since the chickenhawks are skeert of them lol) or tryout Patuxent..being DIAA is allowing week 0 (this year)

Last edited:
Woodbridge should just schedule Dover again...or visa versa .. nothing in Maryland for them..

Friends could hook up with Harford Tech week 0 (since the chickenhawks are skeert of them lol) or tryout Patuxent..being DIAA is allowing week 0 (this year)
Woodbridge filled their week 3...Dover is still looking, Northeast bailed on them creating the hole. They may have to look for a week 0.

Woodbridge schedules Haverford School (PA) at Haverford week 3..

That is a tough game for WB and for D2 pts.. Haverford is the same level as Episcopal Academy and they give Sals all they can handle.. interesting .. personally I think they would have been better off with Dover. Is there bad blood there or something?

Woodbridge schedules Haverford School (PA) at Haverford week 3..

That is a tough game for WB and for D2 pts.. Haverford are the same level as Episcopal Academy and they give Sals all they can handle.. interesting .. personally I think they would have been better off with Dover. Is there bad blood there or something?
No bad blood, I think someone drug their feet and missed an opportunity.

St Marks adds week 0 game v Penns Grove (NJ) at home

interesting game.. Penns Grove can be hit or miss in the past...but new coach and offensive philosophy had them as undefeated South Group 1 champs last year and only loss came post season vs Jersey Central 1 champ Willingboro in a Turkeybowl. Penns Grove waxed Linganore, MD last year as well. I get the sense the Spartans may be in trouble in this one.. Well unless PG graduated a lot of Sr starters from last year.

I give St Marks credit for not taking the cowardly route and scheduling a tough 10th game opponent. Unlike some of these schools seemingly doing the 9 game thing instead of risk scheduling a potential L..

Last edited:
What school is not scheduling a 10th game? Recent memory of mine is Smyrna, but that was not due to being a coward team. They could not get a 10th game scheduled. That was after their 3-peat. I don’t think many schools around the local area was willingly to schedule them at that point.

What school is not scheduling a 10th game? Recent memory of mine is Smyrna, but that was not due to being a coward team. They could not get a 10th game scheduled. That was after their 3-peat. I don’t think many schools around the local area was willingly to schedule them at that point.

Dover still only has 9

The might need that week off to recover from Hodgson and Sals right out the gate SMH!

Based on how they just missed out on the play-offs last year like the way they did. I am guessing they are looking for guarantee points for that 10th game or just roll with 9..

Tech still at 9 also and of course we know how Friends and TH roll..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT