4. Friends (0-0)
5. Tatnall (0-0)

PUBLIC
1. Cape (2-0)
2. CR (3-0)
3. Brandywine (4-0)
4. W. Charter (4-1)
5. Dover (3-0)

Some interesting games in the near future!

I think Archmere is going to be very good...I have a hard time putting them above Sals and Tower hill. While they had a good showing against Tower in the playoffs..they got beat pretty easily by them in the regular season...who knows though..its way to early to tell.

Brandywine lost to Charter, AI, and Concord last year...Do they belong it the top five of public schools??? You could agrue for Polly if you adding Dover...they lost in double OT to Dover.

I'm sure the kids from Mount will chime in any second...

Not really sure how the comment about Mount kids was directed but I was going to say although we beat Dover in a playday, we lost to Polytech when it counted. We could try to argue to be considered in the top 5 for publics, but we have to prove ourselves in the regular season and not in playdays. So that's what we'll be working towards. We're not going to get bent out of shape over someone's conceived top 5 on a forum site, but rather work hard to beat our opponents, especially those considered to be better than us. Regardless, I feel as though it will be an exciting season for everyone. There is a lot of lacrosse to be played. Best of luck to everyone.

does dma fall under public or private? i have a feeling they're going to be a darkhorse this year. and at socswimlax93, i respect the mount program a little more because of your humility on here, not that its a big help to your program, its just nice to know theres at least one decent kid on the team, unlike that other mount kid who posts on here.

yeah we're looking forward to playing DMA on thursday, unsure as to whether they are private or public though. and thanks man, i really appreciate it. maintain humility until you've beaten the best, right? and are you talking about knight crawler? ive always wondered who that is, cuz i have no clue.

AI is playing brandywine on tuesday so that should test Brandywines merit in the top 5. AI has been struggling, but their ability to come back from huge margins is amazing. Four times (Twice against mount and twice against middletown) they came back from 5 goals behind, and only lost both games by 1. Don't sleep on them. If they find themselves as a team, and get on their game, they will be difficult to beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT