Smyrna all over Laurel 16-0.
CR beats Milford.

How did St. Marks/Archmere turn out?

St M 12 Arch 1

Concord 9 Friends 0

St Georges 7 DMA 6

Brandy 12 RLCA 2

This post was edited on 4/9 7:54 PM by ravensrooster2

Mystery continues. Appo drops to 1-5 with yesterdays loss to Glasgow.

8yaz. I think the mystery is no longer a mystery. I just don't think they are that good. I wouldn't count on Appo to be your hope for a public school champion this year. Given that they lost to Glasgow & Newark and they still have Sallies today, Dover, St Mks, Ai, Charter, Caravel, Conc and Mt P all still on the schedule. Things aren't looking good this year for Appo.

Appo is a young team this year, but still has too much talent to be 1-5. What I have seen and heard things are just not coming together for them right now, they are finding ways to loose. There is a new head coach who cleaned house and did not invite any of the past coaches to return, so things may take some time. Appo is a relatively new school, that has had immediate success with their baseball program, pretty sure many people around the Middletown area are scratching their heads.

Coaches dont lose the games, players do.

It was the same way with football and basketball, a few good teams then just some very very bad teams. MTown [the city] has a lot of talent and disappointing to see them at 1-5.

With whats left, a .500 record would be an accomplishment at this point.

Appo has also had a few key injuries. Their number one pitcher and their starting center fielder are both hurt right now. Even with that said 1-5 is still dissapointing considering expectations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT