ADVERTISEMENT

All Conference Blue Hen Flight A and B

amp34

Towel boy
May 19, 2016
Anyone have a list of who made All Conference in the Blue Hen Flight A and B?

I have found Flight B All Conference. Here is 1st Team

Pitchers:
Campbell - St. Georges (Sr.)
Deery - Hodgson (Fr.)

Catchers:
Marucci - St. Georges (Jr.)

First Base:
Klepacki - St. Georges (Jr.)

Second Base:
Pritchett-Watston - Glasgow (Jr.)

Third Base:
Gilbert - St. Georges (Sr.)

Shortstop:
Malin - Hodgson (Sr.)

Outfield:
Davis - Glasgow (Sr.)
Cowen - Hodgson (Sr.)
Thomson - Hodgson (Sr.)
Durnate - St. Georges (Sr.)

DH:
Riley - St. Georges (Fr.)

Utility:
Campbell - St. Georges

Last edited:
Also from flight A out of mount pleasant

Spencer Read- 2nd team DH

Trevor Jump- 2nd team pitcher, honorable mention OF

Confused as to why Jump didn't get first team. From my point of view had a much better season on the bump than Steckline. Although starting off 0-3 he went on to win his next 6 finishing 6-3 and had a few complete games mixed in and pitched many gems. Not taking anything away from Steckline.

Mount Pleasant had some hidden talent this season. And I expect them to be a dangerous team next year only graduation one senior in Eric Moore, coming back next year with almost a full lineup of seniors they should make some noise next year. Moore also I believe should have earned honorable mention OF atleast over Jump considering Moore played a great OF this season.

Also CF Carson Fowler I believe will have a breakout year next year in his junior season while struggling with the bat this year.

Stefan Harroldsson got the job done at second this year. Kid has a phenomenal glove.

1B Jared Munoz had a tough year defensively but got the job done with the bat. I believe he would have gotten honorable mention if he did not play first base considering how loaded the first base position is in Blue hen Flight A.

I actually graduated from St marks a few years back but followed mount pleasant a bit more this season

Also from flight A out of mount pleasant

Spencer Read- 2nd team DH

Trevor Jump- 2nd team pitcher, honorable mention OF

Confused as to why Jump didn't get first team. From my point of view had a much better season on the bump than Steckline. Although starting off 0-3 he went on to win his next 6 finishing 6-3 and had a few complete games mixed in and pitched many gems. Not taking anything away from Steckline.

Mount Pleasant had some hidden talent this season. And I expect them to be a dangerous team next year only graduation one senior in Eric Moore, coming back next year with almost a full lineup of seniors they should make some noise next year. Moore also I believe should have earned honorable mention OF atleast over Jump considering Moore played a great OF this season.

Also CF Carson Fowler I believe will have a breakout year next year in his junior season while struggling with the bat this year.

Stefan Harroldsson got the job done at second this year. Kid has a phenomenal glove.

1B Jared Munoz had a tough year defensively but got the job done with the bat. I believe he would have gotten honorable mention if he did not play first base considering how loaded the first base position is in Blue hen Flight A.

I actually graduated from St marks a few years back but followed mount pleasant a bit more this season
Agreed,

Really keeping an eye on Munoz and fowler next year
If Munoz continues to hit and becomes a little better defensively he will definitely be a force. Fowler had a sophmore slump, but I believe he will bounce back next year. Jump and Parson anchor that team. If they improve upon this year, Mount might make some noise

If Munoz continues to hit and becomes a little better defensively he will definitely be a force. Fowler had a sophmore slump, but I believe he will bounce back next year. Jump and Parson anchor that team. If they improve upon this year, Mount might make some noise
Fowler did start out the year batting over .600 and then just fell off, leading to him losing his position as the lead off hitter for mount. Munoz also went into a little mini slump than breaking out of it with a huge game against concord going 3-3 with a few RBIs. He was smooth sailing from there. Recently heard that RC DuPont leased him over to play for Del Vets American legion. Hopefully he can improve his defense this summer and come back next year hungry. Kids got some power.

As for parson the kid is phenomenal. Batting .509 this spring in unheard of. Always finding his way on base. Whatever travel team picks him up is lucky because they have a potential college player in their hands.

Jump will get things done on the mound next spring no doubt about it.

Parson in my eyes is one of the best players in the state. Jump deserves higher recognition and will scare a lot of teams next year. While I always will love my alma mater (Saint marks) watch out for the green knights next spring

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT