ADVERTISEMENT

Another 50+ from Hyland on 302 sports

He gets 53 Tuesday night then walks right in their gym & leaves w/ 58...smh I know he is a scorer but was their any gameplan...LoL

Those 50 and 58 point games are outatanding performances and Bones is a special talent but it also shows how weak the coaching and competition is here in delaware with a few exceptions. I have so much respect for William Penn and del caslte coaches to name a few, because regardless of talent their kids play hard defense.

Those 50 and 58 point games are outatanding performances and Bones is a special talent but it also shows how weak the coaching and competition is here in delaware with a few exceptions. I have so much respect for William Penn and del caslte coaches to name a few, because regardless of talent their kids play hard defense.
Cape too.. Good teams not allowing one man score 50 plus... Howard and Hodgson coach need to step down.. Bones is good player but you score 50. He not that good... Upstate teams look really bad this year...

Cape too.. Good teams not allowing one man score 50 plus... Howard and Hodgson coach need to step down.. Bones is good player but you score 50. He not that good... Upstate teams look really bad this year...

So if he gets 40 or 50 vs Cape then what will you say?

So if he gets 40 or 50 vs Cape then what will you say?
Now you talking real crazy... He come to Cape at the end of the year... How about you drive down to Lewes and come see... Capes on the ball defense aint no joke... And if he do get by the guards Rickards and Robertson waiting at rim for him... Coach Re aint the best coach in world but he aint no fool... Either. .. Dont sleep on Capes defense.. Thats one thing can definely do..

Now you talking real crazy... He come to Cape at the end of the year... How about you drive down to Lewes and come see... Capes on the ball defense aint no joke... And if he do get by the guards Rickards and Robertson waiting at rim for him... Coach Re aint the best coach in world but he aint no fool... Either. .. Dont sleep on Capes defense.. Thats one thing can definely do..

The same great defense that gave up 26 each to Bloodsworth and Matthews?

Both good players, but Hyland is DIFFERENT

The same great defense that gave up 26 each to Bloodsworth and Matthews?

Both good players, but Hyland is DIFFERENT
The guards are 10 times better now.. Ask Smyrna what happen last time.. They praying to God they dont want to see Cape again. . lol.. Shut both of them down... Like said save your gas money make that trip to Lewes.. No questions about who win the game... I also definely no he wont get 40 either. ..

Coach Re is a good coach, I ran into him last week....he has a very good grasp about whats going on around him and understands his teams strengths and weaknesses...I think he is a really good fit for Cape and has done a great job with the young guards. They are confident,hustle & understand how to play team defense. A bad or alright coach would not be winning some of these big games...Capes team this season seems to be thriving internally and blocking out all of the naysayers and outside distractions, a true testament imo of good coaching...

Coach Re is a good coach, I ran into him last week....he has a very good grasp about whats going on around him and understands his teams strengths and weaknesses...I think he is a really good fit for Cape and has done a great job with the young guards. They are confident,hustle & understand how to play team defense. A bad or alright coach would not be winning some of these big games...Capes team this season seems to be thriving internally and blocking out all of the naysayers and outside distractions, a true testament imo of good coaching...
Good job so far... Specially with the guards.. Didn't think he could get them to play high level they are now... Thats why i said he aint no fool.. He will not let one player score 40 or 50..

I don’t care if you have to go triangle & 2 using those 2 to double that one man all game long...50-pieces should not be happening. Hyland is a pure scorer obviously but some stuff just shouldn’t happen ESPECIALLY after he just had a 50-piece 2 days earlier.

The guards are 10 times better now.. Ask Smyrna what happen last time.. They praying to God they dont want to see Cape again. . lol.. Shut both of them down... Like said save your gas money make that trip to Lewes.. No questions about who win the game... I also definely no he wont get 40 either. ..

Them being 10 times better still don't make them good enough.

You're kidding yourself if you think anybody on Cape Henlopen team can guard him or even contain him.

Only thing that can stop that young man from scoring are the referees.

Cape better pull out the junk defense handbook, if they try anything regular prepare for a Hyland show.

Reactions: pitt8179
Them being 10 times better still don't make them good enough.

You're kidding yourself if you think anybody on Cape Henlopen team can guard him or even contain him.

Only thing that can stop that young man from scoring are the referees.

Cape better pull out the junk defense handbook, if they try anything regular prepare for a Hyland show.

LOL, cmon man, lmao, Educated you know better than that, good teams will slow Bones down, they are not gonna stop him but he will not drop over 40 cape geez, I think You are drinking the Kool aide hard lmao, you’re better than that

Reactions: jvm3
LOL, cmon man, lmao, Educated you know better than that, good teams will slow Bones down, they are not gonna stop him but he will not drop over 40 cape geez, I think You are drinking the Kool aide hard lmao, you’re better than that

Never said he would, but he definitely could

Thats the only way they'd be able to stay close anyhow, it's widely known St. Georges supporting cast is lacking

I've seen Cape play more than once, not sure where all the hype is coming from.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
let me guess, the hype might be related too Cape beating Smyrna and Sanford and Caravel, all final four teams from last year, that's just my guess

let me guess, the hype might be related too Cape beating Smyrna and Sanford and Caravel, all final four teams from last year, that's just my guess

If I were to say that Cape shot 90 free throws combined in just those 2 games vs Sanford and Caravel would that be believable?

Reactions: jvm3
If I were to say that Cape shot 90 free throws combined in just those 2 games vs Sanford and Caravel would that be believable
Smh... Well since you dont like Cape... Who else you want them to beat to make a believer .... I thought you know a little basketball... Smh.. Eye test dont lie... Iam the only one allowed to talk about Cape bad...lol

Its called team defense. .. Smh..

Never said he would, but he definitely could

Thats the only way they'd be able to stay close anyhow, it's widely known St. Georges supporting cast is lacking

I've seen Cape play more than once, not sure where all the hype is coming from.
I would say that the hype is coming from them having 2 All State players & that’s all you need in DE. And if you don’t like their resume so far this year then I’m not sure whose resume you could possibly like.

Reactions: 84rider
I predict he will have 40+ tomorrow too! You could replace him with any player in the state and StG would be.500 at best. He’s the best offensive player in the state without any doubt! Best shooter also, he’s a natural shooter I remember watching him at 10-11 and he shot the ball the same

Gotcha, you get the idea though....still one the top ranked teams in the state

I don’t care if you have to go triangle & 2 using those 2 to double that one man all game long...50-pieces should not be happening. Hyland is a pure scorer obviously but some stuff just shouldn’t happen ESPECIALLY after he just had a 50-piece 2 days earlier.
He can score what he wants to! If he is selfish 40 a night is unstoppable, I’m not saying
Gotcha, you get the idea though....still one the top ranked teams in the state
overrated last year

40 a night against weaker teams sounds about right, 40 a night against the top 10 isn’t happening. I agree he is the best weapon in the state...if he was on a better team 40 a night isn’t happening.

Would not happen because it would not NEED to happen. Bones needs to score in order for St. G to win a ball game. Coaches are trying to win as much as prepare kids for the next level. Yes/no?

Listen it’s simple he’s the best player in state right now today! Please don’t tell because somebody is 6’5-6’6” they’re better!

Like I said I can call him now and say score 40 and it’s a guaranteed! 40+ tomorrow maybe 50 again, gd luck to other teams but he’s a force they never dealt with

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT