ADVERTISEMENT

Another 50+ from Hyland on 302 sports

Like I said I can call him now and say score 40 and it’s a guaranteed! 40+ tomorrow maybe 50 again, gd luck to other teams but he’s a force they never dealt with

Let’s not get carried away. Vs Newark or other terrible teams yes I’m sure you could give him a call. St. George’s has about 12 terrible teams on their schedule. He will get his chance vs Sanford, Smyrna & Cape. If you give him a call and he drops 40 guaranteed in those games then we can all drop this thread. Great talent / D1 / best scorer all true but this is getting absurd.

Can you please call the Eagles and say win tomorrow

Reactions: 84rider
Let’s not get carried away. Vs Newark or other terrible teams yes I’m sure you could give him a call. St. George’s has about 12 terrible teams on their schedule. He will get his chance vs Sanford, Smyrna & Cape. If you give him a call and he drops 40 guaranteed in those games then we can all drop this thread. Great talent / D1 / best scorer all true but this is getting absurd.

Can you please call the Eagles and say win tomorrow
Lol.... He get to come downstate soon.... You acting like he is the GOAT of DE... Smh... Great talent... No where near best come out of DE..

This board is hilarious! I guess some people want good basketball so bad that they try to make something out of nothing.........Bones is an elite scorer and great kid but he plays on a bad team that isn't being taught anything. The talent level around here in down a whole bunch accept for a few select players so it is what it is but for Gods sake guys stop trying to make this mess around here sound good. i feel bad for these kids........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT