ADVERTISEMENT

Apologies

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
Apparently, my ribbing the recap guy has caused him to exit the board. Please come back. I have enjoyed your recaps of both HS games and of the DE HS Players in the NFL

It appears that my posting - the number of plays that Brian O'Neill has been on the field for- has upset you.

Please come back. I will not respond to your recap posts in the future. You make a valuable contribution to this board.

Thank you.

Uncle Bumfuzzled

Last edited:
Reactions: foshizzle88
Oh that’s a real bummer. As a casual fan and really only 2a, the recap threads were super important to me. It was a centralized spot for me to see scores, updates, names across all of the classes.

Oh that’s a real bummer. As a casual fan and really only 2a, the recap threads were super important to me. It was a centralized spot for me to see scores, updates, names across all of the classes.

He just copy/paste those from Websiteforsports.. Just go to a game on there and click view results.. Some teams put something in some don't

Reactions: nomorenonstop
I think the poster’s name was Dewrestling. Other than to thank him a couple times, I made comments about the number of snaps that O’Neill played for in a Vikings game. I was trying to be funny….saying that his stats ignored Olinemen.

Bummy, they only lineman that are not ignored are left tackles and tight ends. The rest labor in the pit of obscurity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT