ADVERTISEMENT

Fanoffootball123 Week 3 Pics

fanoffootball123

Recruited by College
May 10, 2007
Middletown (1-1) at Appo (1-1)

Appo has never beaten Middletown (not counting by forfeit) and it won't change this year either. Middletown defense is legit.

Middletown 28 Appo 7

Smyrna (1-1) at CR (0-3)

Smyrna needs to figure out some things on offense and CR is just what they need for that. CR is struggling on both sides of the ball and looks to be overmatched again this week.

Smyrna 41 CR 6

Red Lion (1-1) at Caravel (2-0)

Nice win for Red Lion vs Delmar last week but beating a very good Caravel team is a much different challenge. Caravel might be the best team in D2.

Caravel 38 Red Lion 6

Friends (2-0) at Tower Hill (0-1)

Silk Panty League showdown (sorry). Friends has cruised to victory vs. Delmar and Tatnall. I'll go with the Quakers.

Friends 24 Tower Hill 14

Sussex Tech (1-2) at Woodbridge (0-2)

Hard to back either team here. Woodbridge is struggling but has lost to 2 good teams (Cape and St. Mark's). Sussex Tech does have a win but it's against Delcastle. Woodbridge has to turn it around at some point (maybe).

Woodbridge 27 Sussex Tech 21

Milford (2-1) at Delmar (0-2)

Not sure what to make of either of these teams. Milford has beaten 2 weak MD schools and Delmar has yet to win a game. Maybe Milford is slightly better on offense. Should be close.

Milford 20 Delmar 18

William Penn (1-2) at Hodgson (1-2)

I picked WP to win last week vs. Cape, I won't make that mistake again. Hodgson battled vs. Sussex Central and scored some points on what was thought to be a very good SC defense. As long as the Hodgson defense holds up they win this one.

Hodgson 28 William Penn 21

St Mark's (3-0) at Newark (2-0)

This used to be a huge Friday night game under the lights at Newark. Now its an 11 AM Saturday morning game (yuck). Both teams are undefeated and Newark is untested beating Christiana and Concord easily. Newark's first true test might be a tough one.

St. Mark's 31 Newark 6

Archmere (2-0) at Howard (3-0)

I was really impressed with Howard up front on the line of scrimmage vs DMA. This game could be the game of the week and it also features 2 very good quarterbacks. I was always told the game was won or lost on the line of scrimmage so I'm going with Howard.

Howard 21 Archmere 14

Dover (2-1) at Cape Henlopen (2-1)

Huge game in Class 3A district 2. My apologies to Cape for picking you to lose last week. Cape dominated William Penn last week while Dover handled St. Georges. The Cape offense is loaded and they haven't had any problem scoring the last 2 weeks but Dover should be able to slow then down some. I hate picking against Cape again but I'm a stubborn guy.

Dover 35 Cape 27

Salesianum (1-1) at St. Georges (1-1)

Sallies is young with lots of juniors and a frosh QB. On defense the Sals have been fine but offensively they have struggled. Until I see improvement on offense I can't pick them to win. St. Georges beat Sallies last year and they will make it 2 years in a row on Saturday.

St Georges 20 Sallies 13

Last Week 5-1
Season 14-2

Best pick last week: Middletown 28 Smyrna 20 (MT won 21-14)
Worst pick last week: WP 27 Cape 26 (Cape won 42-6)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT