ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Gold Baseball

Thursday night ... June 16th @ Frawley . Not sure the time but I would guess maybe 7pm

SCF...i do believe the Blue/Gold participants are the entire list of All state players. They are invited and depending on the response i believe other all conference players may be invited to fill the roster.

Reactions: 8484ron
Blue Team

Andrew Orzel Archmere
Andrew Reich St. Mark's
Brandon Fraley Caravel
Brett Anderson Tower Hill
Brett Nowell Conrad
Bryon Cowen Hodgson
Cameron Kendle Friends
Chris Kramedas Conrad
Devonte Church Friends
Jeff Gillis DE Military
Joseph Singley Archmere
Matt Andrus Hodgson
Michael Awtry Conrad
Michael Ricci St. Elizabeth's
Nick Robino Salesianum
Richie Thompson Hodgson
Rob Malin Hodgson
Sean Gilardi St. Mark's
Tom Cover Friends

Gold Team

Anthony Zicarelli Newark
Brett Willett Appoquinimink
Colin Bergh Sussex Tech
Dom Curante St. Georges
Donovan Simpson St. Andrew's
Eric Berardicelli Lake Forest
Garrett Lawson Dover
Jared Gillis Smyrna
John Barkley Smyrna
Jordan Hutchins Dover
Justin Hill Sussex Tech
Kyle Tomlin Middletown
Michael Davis Glasgow
Phil Herber Milford
Quintin Ivy Caesar Rodney
Ryan Engh Indian River
Tommy Jordan Milford
Tyler Campbell St. Georges
Tyler Collins Lake Forest
Zach Baynum Laurel

That's pretty embarrassing how you don't select one player from each team.. I find it hard to believe that they found people from Laurel and IR but not Cape or Polytech.

That's pretty embarrassing how you don't select one player from each team.. I find it hard to believe that they found people from Laurel and IR but not Cape or Polytech.

Maybe they did select players from those schools but they weren't available to play? Who knows. The game is for seniors and they start with 1st team all conference, then second team, and honorable mention until they fill up the rosters.

@gin...
J. Barkley can't be little J. Barkley from Smyrna little wrestlers???

dang
seems like just the other day him and his friends were beating up on Coach JW at practice !
Ur getting old GB
hahaha

Reactions: ginbark
I don't think a make up date has been set yet. Maybe the DIAA is hoping everyone forgets about it so that they don't have to go through the effort of honoring the class of 2016. I guess the folks at Frawley aren't making an effort to make this happen either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT