ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-Gold rosters announced.

Speaking of Chaz kid's no one seems to talk about the Chaz Knox kid from Newark who transferred from Sanford. He had a great year for Newark and think he was snubbed from what I have seen this year. Came back way better this year. He carried Newark a couple games this year. Quiet good player that is better than some of the kids on blue team. Shane kid goes hard too.
I agree. He has even improved from where he was at the start of the season to where he is now. He plays hard every minute he's on the court. Are teams allowed to be represented by more than one player?

. 30 girls are selected by a panel of coaches from a pool of nominations by local coaches. 15 girls will represent Kent and Sussex County and 15 girls will represent New Castle County. Coaches are also nominated by their peers for the prestigious honor of coaching the All-Stars. At half-time, select players will compete in a 3-point shot contest.

Boys game begins shortly following the girls game. The player selection process is the same. At half-time, select players will compete in a slam dunk contest

I agree. He has even improved from where he was at the start of the season to where he is now. He plays hard every minute he's on the court. Are teams allowed to be represented by more than one player?
I don't think so but he deserves it.

STM and HVT both have 2 players in. I assume its like football where there is a cap on how many a coach can nominate. In football its 4.. I would assume it would be less than that for hoops

3 players is the max.

For Newark, Kineph Turner and Shannon McCants could also have been considered.

Chaznov is a good basketball player but give him cams size he woukd be have 1st team all-state... Hands down top 5 athelete in the state standing at 5'8.. should have easily been im that blue gold game. He had 29pts 11ast 14reb against In a game this year... Ask any team he played against and see what they say.... I would take him over Cam any day....

I agree he is a good player.

Chaznov is a good basketball player but give him cams size he woukd be have 1st team all-state... Hands down top 5 athelete in the state standing at 5'8.. should have easily been im that blue gold game. He had 29pts 11ast 14reb against In a game this year... Ask any team he played against and see what they say.... I would take him over Cam any day....
Luckily for this kid, nobody asked you who you would take over him because they don't care what you think. Again, people that come on here and talk smack on high school kids are pathetic. If you think Chaznov didn't get what he deserved that is your opinion. No reason to throw disrespect on another kid.

Reactions: AJoi
Luckily for this kid, nobody asked you who you would take over him because they don't care what you think. Again, people that come on here and talk smack on high school kids are pathetic. If you think Chaznov didn't get what he deserved that is your opinion. No reason to throw disrespect on another kid.

SCash this is a public forum designed for the public to give their opinion on De sports....I don't think people are personally disrespectful to other players just rooting for their guys/girls...pretty sure no matter what thread you read it's the same. People will Rep their schools and friends. Like it or not being judged or compared to other players is common place in all sports. It goes with the territory. imo Chasanov is a stud athlete in multiple sports, I think he knows his potential and probably just plays basketball for the competition and to stay fit, he's a natural athlete

Reactions: ravensrooster2
nobody disrespected anybody the problem with people today is that u cant handle a little forum talk... Sorry Lebron ... I guess some of us grew up in the Barkley era

Man go to sleep... Cant take it.. Log out.. Trust me .. We wont loose no sleep...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT