ADVERTISEMENT

Bones with 28 points yesterday

This leads to a gut wrenching question. With the Wild West transfer scenario with the COVID related NCAA rules...Bones should be able to transfer without penalty this year. Could he consider transferring to a Power 5 Conference like Santos-Silva did to Texas Tech? (I believe Santos-Silva was a more traditional Grad student transfer...)

How would Bones look on Providence, Seton Hall, Georgia, Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, etc? Just to name a few.

Not trying to stir the pot. We know he is probably an all A-10 player this year. Maybe his best shot at the Association is to transfer to a Power 5 program with the best competiton night in and night out....

Just a thought......

Reactions: Patcomic
I am beginning to have high hopes for "Bones" . His ability to hit those long shots from Bonesland is going to open a lot of eyes. If VCU which is 12-4 can make a decent run in the tourney even more eyes will open. Then if he could have a couple explosions in those games like our man Donte did, maybe little ol DE has 2 in the big show. I am seeing the possibilities and hoping they come true. If it doesn't Uncle's scenario could be a good route to go. At 173 lbs he is not so bony anymore. But, He will always be our "Bones". We love ya kid!!! Thanks for all the excitement Go "Bones!!!

This leads to a gut wrenching question. With the Wild West transfer scenario with the COVID related NCAA rules...Bones should be able to transfer without penalty this year. Could he consider transferring to a Power 5 Conference like Santos-Silva did to Texas Tech? (I believe Santos-Silva was a more traditional Grad student transfer...)

How would Bones look on Providence, Seton Hall, Georgia, Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, etc? Just to name a few.

Not trying to stir the pot. We know he is probably an all A-10 player this year. Maybe his best shot at the Association is to transfer to a Power 5 program with the best competiton night in and night out....

Just a thought......
Correct....Santos-Silva is a grad transfer. Love how he's fit in and playing @ TT.
Personally I think Bones should remain @ VCU. The scouts know who he is, he'll continue to develop if he remains for his Jr yr with VCU. Sometimes the grass isn't greener of the other side. Also he'll continue to be a big fish in a small pond.

Bones played all 40 minutes today in a win against Dayton...dropped 19 points. Shocked that he went wire to wire with VCU’s rather energetic frenetic defensive intensity.

Bones played all 40 minutes today in a win against Dayton...dropped 19 points. Shocked that he went wire to wire with VCU’s rather energetic frenetic defensive intensity.
I really like his first one, he put it in the announcers face

Bones with 22 tonight- clutch FTs down the stretch in a 67-64 VCU win over St Bonaventure. VCU now 1st in the A-10. Not bad for a team that was picked to be 9th

Apparently, in this his Soph year, Bones is heading for All A-10 first team....no if ands or buts....The A 10 is one of the best non Power 5 conferences. As for this season there is no transfer restrictions due to COVID, Bones will receive a lot of (semi ethical) feelers to transfer to places like Texas Tech, West Virginia, Florida State and fill in the blank.

I am not trying to stir up crap. We know he has had success at VCU. What is his best path to the Association?

Reactions: Patcomic
Last edited:
https://vcuathletics.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats/2020-21/richmond/boxscore/4791

Bones with 20 points, 12 rebounds and 6 assists in a showdown win at Richmond last night. He played 35 minutes. I know I am prejudiced but he should be into the conversation about the MVP for the A-10. If he ain't all A-10, I am changing my name and moving to Delaware City.
Much better shooting from Bones last night vs prior game. 7-12 FGM. He's an excellent FT shooter 4-4. Sky's the limit for Bones!

https://vcuathletics.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats/2020-21/richmond/boxscore/4791

Bones with 20 points, 12 rebounds and 6 assists in a showdown win at Richmond last night. He played 35 minutes. I know I am prejudiced but he should be in the conversation about the MVP for the A-10. If he ain't all A-10, I am changing my name and moving to Delaware City.
Oh no doubt UB, he was A-10 player of the last week -Richmond Times Dispatch had a nice article on Valentines Day- it a whole interview with "Bones"- Go Bones!!

60285b964b769.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT