ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please stop with the Glasgow debating

Sep 18, 2016
As a parent of a Glasgow football player I understand this is an open forum and people are able to discuss what they want. But what I see is a bunch of grown ups arguing back and forth and in the process are making some pretty ridiculous statements back and forth not realizing there are kids, coaches and families who didn't ask to be a part of this conversation. I have heard from the team that people on here think 302 is a member of the coaching staff or in fact the head coach making his posts about his team. This is not true and we are trying to figure who 302 is as well. 302 we appreciate the support but it seems to becoming a distraction now and could possibly effect our boys in regards to recognition etc based on people thinking you are part of the staff and people who disagree with you may take their dislike out on our boys. Please continue to support us but their is no need to create this type of dialogue on this board as it really doesn't mean much. The team and coaches will let there play and have let there play do the talking.

So to the board members, Glasgow supporters and critics.... Can you guys calm down with the Glasgow debates and let the kids just play without having to come on here and see them being attacked/defended etc on a weekly basis. None of the players, coaches or parents asked for this type of attention and don't care to have it either.

I am not defending nor attacking anyone on this board and I think we can agree its gone a bit too far.

Time to move on and just enjoy the second half of the year. Good luck to everyone!

Most of us are just kidding around..think of this forum as more of a comedy show.. Its not that serious.. FYI They are attacking the poster not the team or the players sometimes that gets misconstrued

Last edited:
This board has gone to hell and I'm just on for the ride.

Let freedom of speech continue.

This is a message board. If you don't like it then don't read it. If we don't debate teams then what is there to talk about? As long as nobody takes shots at kids it's all within the boundaries.

As a parent of a Glasgow football player I understand this is an open forum and people are able to discuss what they want. But what I see is a bunch of grown ups arguing back and forth and in the process are making some pretty ridiculous statements back and forth not realizing there are kids, coaches and families who didn't ask to be a part of this conversation. I have heard from the team that people on here think 302 is a member of the coaching staff or in fact the head coach making his posts about his team. This is not true and we are trying to figure who 302 is as well. 302 we appreciate the support but it seems to becoming a distraction now and could possibly effect our boys in regards to recognition etc based on people thinking you are part of the staff and people who disagree with you may take their dislike out on our boys. Please continue to support us but their is no need to create this type of dialogue on this board as it really doesn't mean much. The team and coaches will let there play and have let there play do the talking.

So to the board members, Glasgow supporters and critics.... Can you guys calm down with the Glasgow debates and let the kids just play without having to come on here and see them being attacked/defended etc on a weekly basis. None of the players, coaches or parents asked for this type of attention and don't care to have it either.

I am not defending nor attacking anyone on this board and I think we can agree its gone a bit too far.

Time to move on and just enjoy the second half of the year. Good luck to everyone!

N.P.O.A.

If the diamond state conference had their say on the wall it would keep everyone out who's name isn't charter. God forbid if those schools played a decent team. Wouldn't want them to go home to mommy and daddy with grass stains on their shirt.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Most of us are just kidding around..think of this forum as more of a comedy show.. Its not that serious.. FYI They are attacking the poster not the team or the players sometimes that gets misconstrued

how come every time that Glasgow is any good we have this problem? Wasn't there sine dumb ass dragon face or something years back and everyone thought it was a coach then too? Pretty coincidental

Reactions: Jawnsky
Concird87 and him battled and I'm almost positive concord found out he was a coach. Concord still alive? I forget my old user name back then but the guy was an as$hole. I'm sure it's the same coach.

Reactions: spartakos
1) yes still alive somehow 2) I did NOT find out it was a coach so please don't spread that rumor. Had some suspicions who it was but he covered his tracks pretty well. DB was a complete jack ass that hid behind his screen name while making Glasgow look bad. I can't even find a post from the new guy, but maybe he's been deleted by now. Let's hope so!

Wikileaks has confirmed that Dragon's Breath was a coach...
Lol! It was so long ago but I did have the guy's name at one point. I lost my VIP status with rivals and no longer have an admin login! I was fairly certain he had something to do with the team back then but that was a long time ago.

It's a message board don't let these guys get to you it's all fun.

Good luck to your son it's a big game tonight

in 8 hrs a Champion may be borne!!
starting to get Dragon fever!!
can't believe I just said that...
good luck to both teams, I hope the refs let both teams play

Reactions: bone_em_up
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT