ADVERTISEMENT

Salesianum- St Marks suspensions:

DEfootballFan6

Getting reps on JV
Dec 1, 2021
Salesianum will be without their HC - 1 game suspension and the assistant coach for 2 games following the altercation at the end of the St Marks game last week. Sallies will also be without Kareem Thomas and RJ Johnson as they too were suspended for vandalism afterwards. More suspension may be coming as well. The coaches from ST Marks will receive the same 1-2 game suspension. No word if players from STM are suspended as well. Rumors are the Salesianum administration is taking this very seriously and the St Marks admin are stating they did nothing wrong and is putting all blame on Kareem Thomas and Coaching staff.

I didn't see the game but I can surmised what went down. At the end of the 3rd qtr STM was up by one point and on the verge of an upset so I imagine things were pretty tight on both sides. In the fourth period, Sallies went into overdrive and won the game going away so the game ended with tensions pretty high on both sides. It only took one word to set a powder keg. Maybe it's a good idea if these two did not schedule each other for a while.

Salesianum will be without their HC - 1 game suspension and the assistant coach for 2 games following the altercation at the end of the St Marks game last week. Sallies will also be without Kareem Thomas and RJ Johnson as they too were suspended for vandalism afterwards. More suspension may be coming as well. The coaches from ST Marks will receive the same 1-2 game suspension. No word if players from STM are suspended as well. Rumors are the Salesianum administration is taking this very seriously and the St Marks admin are stating they did nothing wrong and is putting all blame on Kareem Thomas and Coaching staff.
Assistant coach from Sallies should be suspended for the year. His behavior was completely unacceptable. As a coach "mentor" to act like that regardless of what may have sparked him is not okay. It shows the kids it is okay to act that way. Both coaching staffs handled the situation poorly. I saw more adults acting foolish then players.

Unacceptable but what we've come to expect from Sally's.
Only thing I’ve seen so far is a st marks coach smacking all the sallies players hands away then putting his shoulder into one of the kids. Is there a full video somewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT