ADVERTISEMENT

cape lax breaking news

May 29, 2019
this is lukes dad. my son will not be able to play in the rest of the lax playoffs (semis & championship) because of a severe case of diarrhea. my son, luke has been known to poop his pants around this time of the year causing our lacrosse team to have a tragic meltdown in the final minutes of meaningful games.

Yea this is the second sarcastic post of the day, please stop. Not sure why highschool students are even using this as a platform to insult each other, the average age of the users on here is probably 40. If you really need to get a faceless/nameless insult off your chest then head back to instagram.

Reactions: 84rider
What is depreps coming to. Before it was a good site where we could converse about high school athletics with some class, but now these high school kids just get on here to start stuff. I’ve heard that a bunch of kids from upstate and CR have been doing this recently.

What is depreps coming to. Before it was a good site where we could converse about high school athletics with some class, but now these high school kids just get on here to start stuff. I’ve heard that a bunch of kids from upstate and CR have been doing this recently.

I’ve been hearing the same thing. Ruining the integrity of the DEPreps lax thread. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT