ADVERTISEMENT

Carpenter Cup 2017

cant find rosters but june 15 4:00pm Berks County @ Delaware North UYA Showcase Field in FDR Park
and june 16 12:30pm Delaware South @ Philadelphia Public UYA Showcase Field in FDR Park

cant find rosters but june 15 4:00pm Berks County @ Delaware North UYA Showcase Field in FDR Park
and june 16 12:30pm Delaware South @ Philadelphia Public UYA Showcase Field in FDR Park
Thx, I had found that too, I couldnt find rosters on there either. Curious who all made it

Reactions: 84rider
According to website teams had until June 1st ???? To submit rosters due to background checks and school affiliation info ??? Someone jump in and correct me if that is wrong. If that is in fact true why the big secret

According to website teams had until June 1st ???? To submit rosters due to background checks and school affiliation info ??? Someone jump in and correct me if that is wrong. If that is in fact true why the big secret
I don't believe that can be true they just Finished tryouts yesterday .

I don't believe that can be true they just Finished tryouts yesterday .

Thanks for clearing that up, could of sworn I saw something close to what I stated earlier but then again, I might of been reading about the pickling process on a totally unrelated site lol thanks for the info

Reactions: baseballguy68
1. The Delaware North and South Rosters must be in the Phillies hands June 1, 2016. All coaches in the games must have a background form completed and sent to Jon Joaquin in the Phillies Office by May 15th. Coaching staffs are limited to six. All players must sign a waiver form to be in the game coordinator's hands prior to going on the field.

i knew i wasnt going completely insane, this where i saw the info https://sites.google.com/site/delawarebca/carpenter-cup/information didnt realize it was from 2016

De-south up 4-1 going into top 9, Sean Greene with nice updates on twitter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT