ADVERTISEMENT

Carpenter Cup starts Monday

Looking at the records and I was confused, some teams look like they were one and done while some teams lost their first game and still played a second one. Not sure, @smiley0128, do you have any info on this or did I miss something, thanks

Looking at the records and I was confused, some teams look like they were one and done while some teams lost their first game and still played a second one. Not sure, @smiley0128, do you have any info on this or did I miss something, thanks
You must of missed something because it is one and done.

Yeah, just relooked at the carpenter cup Twitter site you shared, thanks

It's actually all my fault. I had contacted Citizens Park and been approved for my media access. The Ikey curse strikes again. Sorry Delaware South.

Is there any entry fee for the Carpenter Cup games that are played at Citizens Bank Park?

I think there might be. I just needed access to shoot photos and do interviews if I had to. I would have went either way.

Is there any entry fee for the Carpenter Cup games that are played at Citizens Bank Park?
Yes, there was a 5.00 fee for the games at FDR park and your ticket was good for all games there. For the semis at Citizens Bank the fee was $ 5.00 and your ticket was good for the finals on Tuesday.

That's a pretty nice looking South roster.
I BELIEVE Carpenter Cup history was made by the South team this year. They had a player on the team that was on the team as a freshman, soph. , junior, and senior. WHO WAS THAT PLAYER ??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT