ADVERTISEMENT

College FB is Back / Coach Prime

Maybe my topic is misplaced but college football is back...look we have LSU and Florida State tonight. Then next week, we have the Blue Hens going to Penn State. What's that point spread going to be?
Bummy is the king of the one and done aka orphaned threads. Nobody loves me.

Reactions: tophill29
Two things: TCU forgot an important rule. Respect your opponent. Too much rat poison ingested by reading about themselves and the point spread. A second thing is TCU threw two interceptions at the goal line on really bad reads by the QB. I also believe that CP, coach prime, may have shown his hand real early and now others on the schedule will adapt how they prep. PAC 12 is not known for defense but I believe at least 4 teams figure Colorado out, maybe even more. Could end up with just 6 wins. A lot better than last year, though.

Agree. Great beginning though. He is praised now, but will get beat up when they lose and they are a favorite. CP did a great job but got carried away at his press conference.

Blue Hens step up and get crushed.… whew….

Wow is the word in Boulder. Colorado has Oregon and USC back to back in 2 weeks. My sense is they get into Top 10 before those games. We shall see but right now Coach Prime has take all the air out of the room.

Blue Hens step up and get crushed.… whew….

Wow is the word in Boulder. Colorado has Oregon and USC back to back in 2 weeks. My sense is they get into Top 10 before those games. We shall see but right now Coach Prime has take all the air out of the room.

We will have to see how them South Florida and Georgia kids like Boulder in the winter lol.. My sense is Neon will be heading back South himself after a couple years..lol

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
We will have to see how them South Florida and Georgia kids like Boulder in the winter lol.. My sense is Neon will be heading back South himself after a couple years..lol

i think I know where you are going with this….heading back South to coach in the SEC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT