Kvonn Kramer - Hofstra

Tariq Ingraham - Wake Forest

Fahmir Ali - Radford

Elijah Allen - Wagner

Eden Davis - Texas A&M CC

Jyare Davis - Providence
Eric Ayala - Maryland

Reactions: coachquil
Bizzy Bones career high 30 points last night with 7 made 3’s at least 3 from nba range...Love that kid man, I know he has a lot to work on but i hope he can make it to the league!!!

He has some NBA skills (shooting range and quickness). He probably needs the 4 full years of playing college basketball and, of course, to gain strength. Making it to the Association Is a possibility but if not he can make a good living playing in Europe. Off the top of my head, I cannot recall many college players with his shooting range distance.

I am thrilled that VCU gets so much TV exposure. If they aren’t on TV, I believe all VCU’s A-10 games are on ESPN+.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
KVonn Cramer had 6 points with 7 rebounds and Fahmir Ali had 14 points...All there respective teams won so it was a good night for Delaware Basketball!!!

Bones on TV tomorrow as VCU plays at St. Joe's at noon in their Atlantic 10 opener. The game will be broadcast on both NBCSports Philadelphia and NBC Sports Washington. The game can also be accessed via ESPN+

I don't believe St. Joe's has won yet this year but they have played Auburn, Kansas, Villanova and Tennessee. That is an incredible OOC schedule. Wow...

Juwan Gray season ended with an Achilles tear...he will be eligible to play next year with a medical redshirt if decides to do so...Praying for a speedy recovery for him!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT