ADVERTISEMENT

DE GOAT

Tough one...our NBA guys are few and far between....

Terence Stansbury. Newark, aTemple and A-10 HOF, 3-4 NBA seasons...
But.....never low rate Delino Deshields.....if Donte makes the NBA continues and plays on next level a la Rex Walters......maybe...

Not saying the greatest but please enlighten me. Jawaan carter big school couldn't make it really dexter boney had talent around him but awesome player. Stansberry great player and top 3 and prolly 1 right now but Donte legacy just starting. Won state championships made everyone around him better he pretty much handed bo player of the year with getting him the ball. And yes people talk about points but fail to realize everyone else had to do it he was committed to nova well before so he brought it when he needed too. Two state chips a national championship and balling out this year we said and done the best

Not saying the greatest but please enlighten me. Jawaan carter big school couldn't make it really dexter boney had talent around him but awesome player. Stansberry great player and top 3 and prolly 1 right now but Donte legacy just starting. Won state championships made everyone around him better he pretty much handed bo player of the year with getting him the ball. And yes people talk about points but fail to realize everyone else had to do it he was committed to nova well before so he brought it when he needed too. Two state chips a national championship and balling out this year we said and done the best
if he can make it to NBA .. He will be top 3. He got plenty of time..

This is a fun conversation. Didn't get to see Terence Stansbury, but I've seen AJ/Lenny Brown/Tail Davis/Lloyd Price/Carlos Hawkins and those guys I'd put above Donte for now, but if he keeps hoopin at Nova and makes the NBA (a real possibility), he's definitely in the top 10 conversation.

Charles Rayne won a chip and 2 or 3 time 1st team all state. He is ahead of Donte. Carter was good but he not in conversation. He not best in his era lol

Let's talk eras then who is the best in each Era. Hard to leave certain talent out when the legacy is just starting.

Charles Rayne won a chip and 2 or 3 time 1st team all state. He is ahead of Donte. Carter was good but he not in conversation. He not best in his era lol
Just called a few oldheads... They said in this order top 5.. Purnell Ayers.. Standsberry.. Aj English.. Charles Rayne.. Yugy Washington... Lol.. I dont know of them... Got to Google them.... Smh...

Bishop & Ayers were shoting downtown threes before there was a three lol I'm talking 2-3 steps over half court and launching nothing but draws, stupid range lol

Reactions: life lessons
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT