ADVERTISEMENT

DE Lacrosse Predictions

I'm a fan of high school lacrosse but I find it hard to believe that anyone is interested in the power rankings of the teams. Everyone knows who the best two teams are every year. Instead there should be a thread taking a deeper look at the hazing that goes on in the locker rooms. When my son played at an anonymous BSD school, he got hazed in some grueling ways that I don't want to talk about at the moment. High school lacrosse coaches should take less authority of what goes on on the field but instead what happens in the locker rooms. My son will be both physically and mentally scarred from these hazings. People need to watch how they raise their children. Despicable!

Last edited:
The Hazing in High School sports are not that bad now a days. But when it come to Lacrosse it is become coming a problem. My son play for Middle Town and the hazing that he went thought was unbelievable. Bec of what the other kids did to him he quit the sport that he loved. He is much like TheKoolDad's son he is both Mentally and Physically scarred from it. The coaches and teachers should be monitoring what is going on in the locker rooms so kids dont have to go though what my son has gone though.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
It has taken me a while to come out of the closet and say this but, I was the kid that hazzed your son. Im here to say sorry. Im 45 now and trying to turn my life around. Although this is only a baby step, i believe its a great starting point. @TheKoolDad I admire your work, the way you weave in and out of this forum is impeccable. You're a true pioneer to this site, and if there was any shot to maybe chat over a steamy cup of coffee I would love to make that happen.

Last edited:
The Hazing in High School sports are not that bad now a days. But when it come to Lacrosse it is become coming a problem. My son play for Middle Town and the hazing that he went thought was unbelievable. Bec of what the other kids did to him he quit the sport that he loved. He is much like TheKoolDad's son he is both Mentally and Physically scarred from it. The coaches and teachers should be monitoring what is going on in the locker rooms so kids dont have to go though what my son has gone though.
I'm not sure of what you were trying to say half of the time on this post. Your penmanship is very mediocre but I see you are new user and I'd like to say welcome. Hoping you aren't one of those bored middle school kids on here, I agree with your post overall and think you should proofread next time before posting.

Reactions: BigDeguy
Hey, Barry Walters here. New member to the site. This is the first I've heard of this highschool hazing and my grandson is starting lacrosse so I am a little nervous regarding this topic. Back in my day there was hazing but that was the way of life. I here now a day players and athletes do not even have team showers after games/practices. This is a real hygiene problem. Are athletes self conscience about there package? So what, who cares. The hazing in the sport of lacrosse should be stopped as soon as possible.

Barry Walters is that you? Last time I saw you, I was a young buck working a Jimbo's tavern up in the outskirts of Jonesville. I remeber you because we would kick the can in the parking lot of Mr. Fichers Candy Kitchen. How you doin? How the kids? Mrs Walters still messing around with Frank and the boys?

Barry Walters is that you? Last time I saw you, I was a young buck working a Jimbo's tavern up in the outskirts of Jonesville. I remeber you because we would kick the can in the parking lot of Mr. Fichers Candy Kitchen. How you doin? How the kids? Mrs Walters still messing around with Frank and the boys?
Frank is Dead. But other than that family is doing great. My young sport of a grandson Chris is about to start his lacrosse season. Let's catch up soon.

Reactions: RADYSMASH
Funny how everyone hates on Cape, but they are 1 of 2 lacrosse programs (only public school) to win a state title in each of the last three decades. (Salesianum the other)

Cape vs Appo this Friday night, should be a good entertaining game to watch. It's an early season test for both teams to judge where they are at. Thoughts?

The FOGO from Appo was pretty good last year. Is he back? I would give Appo the edge if he returned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT