ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware HS Baseball Rankings

proudscfan

Good all around Player
Sep 6, 2010
Anybody have the high school baseball rankings? Haven't found a good place find them and I'm not looking to pay for a subscription to Delawareonline.

7 undefeated teams and 7 teams with1 loss, still a toss up imo, some teams have played 7 games and others 3. SC,St Marks, Conrad and DMA all look real good but it’s early

Cape and Caravel were tied at 1 on Saturday night when the lights went out in the bottom of the 6th. A Caravel batter had just smacked a ball deep. No one saw it land. Good crowd on hand for a pretty cold night.

DMA with 2 nice wins over SC & MTown also handed St G their first L of the season. Not to shabby

This Thursday we have St. Marks and DMA playing. This should be a pretty good game as we head towards the playoffs. St. Marks then has Cape next Tuesday.

Maybe they should consider a coaching change. Current regime hasn't even been to a Championship game. Should be embarrassed their Catholic rivals have won multiple championships!

St Mark’s handled Cape
I didn't see the game but based on the box score it appears Cape played very poorly in the field. Also Gage Joseph didn't show up in the box score. Does anyone know if he played in the game? 🤔

I didn't see the game but based on the box score it appears Cape played very poorly in the field. Also Gage Joseph didn't show up in the box score. Does anyone know if he played in the game? 🤔
Gage missed 75 percent of his sophomore and junior years. And still received an offer and committed to UD. That says a lot about his potential! I hope he stays healthy and good luck to him going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT