ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware Kids @Pangos All East Freshmen/Sophomore Camp

Yea wat i have heard... Its a kid at Cape on video looked real good.. Think name was Barnes....
What relation is Barnes to you, heard good things but never seen him play, I suspect it's the AAU combination of Barnes and Davis that interest u, what is it? Was he at Pangos? Hard to evaluate what we cannot see.

What relation is Barnes to you, heard good things but never seen him play, I suspect it's the AAU combination of Barnes and Davis that interest u, what is it? Was he at Pangos? Hard to evaluate what we cannot see.
No relation.... Just wanted know sho he was.. Dont know him..

Yea he was at Pangos...Watched the video... Looks like he 6 2.. Nice size to be only in 9th grade... Piont guard ... To me more of wing.. Passing skills is amazing....wat i cant figure out is why nobody is talking about him in state... Davis was there yoo...

Yea he was at Pangos...Watched the video... Looks like he 6 2.. Nice size to be only in 9th grade... Piont guard ... To me more of wing.. Passing skills is amazing....wat i cant figure out is why nobody is talking about him in state... Davis was there yoo...
I don't see Barnes on any of the camps top list but at least he came out & competed against other top kids. I hear Ingraham , Hyland , Kramer , Davis & Ali did well. Ingraham top 30, Davis & Kramer top 60 & I believe Ali may have made top 90. In the top 50 overall rankings, Ingraham @ 18 & k Vonn Kramer @ 37, not bad for the small state of Delaware.

Is there a link to the video? I would like to see it. To me honestly being from downstate, I have seen Barnes in action. I think he is flying under the radar and if he brings his "A" game this season, he will become one of the top players for DE.
Call me crazy but I think that after this year, the top freshman rankings will look like this
1. Barnes
2. Davis

Is there a link to the video? I would like to see it. To me honestly being from downstate, I have seen Barnes in action. I think he is flying under the radar and if he brings his "A" game this season, he will become one of the top players for DE.
Call me crazy but I think that after this year, the top freshman rankings will look like this
1. Barnes
2. Davis

Wow. That is high praise. Looking forward to seeing the young man play.

The Barnes kids has the potential to be in the conversation for number 1 but he will need to do it on a national level to be considered better than Davis but I'm a huge fan of this kid the sky is the limit for him I really lovehis vision and how hard he plays he's a winner

I don't see Barnes on any of the camps top list but at least he came out & competed against other top kids. I hear Ingraham , Hyland , Kramer , Davis & Ali did well. Ingraham top 30, Davis & Kramer top 60 & I believe Ali may have made top 90. In the top 50 overall rankings, Ingraham @ 18 & k Vonn Kramer @ 37, not bad for the small state of Delaware.
All did great... Didnt get a chance to say the other names.. Was at work.. Can say De is on the map now...

1. Barnes
2. Davis
Davis is great player.. After seeing Barnes he is pretty good too.. Defense pressure is awsome.. I looked him up.. Ranked 78 in the nation...

Reactions: handsdownmandown
Y
Yea in there class ... Davis ranked 6 in class...Barnes 78.....

Corey Barnes and Davis are actually really good friends. As long as Corey keeps working which he has done A LOT of! He will keep improving. His one major weakness was his jumper which has gotten a lot better. He is a freshman and has grown about 4 inches or more in less than a year. Pure point guard with great vision and physical tools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT