ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware Online top 43 @ Mid Season

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
Interesting list a few of this kids haven't even played this year due to injury. I get Peyton McNeill is one of the best players, and he is a great kid, but #3 when I don't think he is even playing?

Another kid on the list got hurt and only play 3 or 4 games out of 8 or 9.

Interesting list a few of this kids haven't even played this year due to injury. I get Peyton McNeill is one of the best players, and he is a great kid, but #3 when I don't think he is even playing?

Another kid on the list got hurt and only play 3 or 4 games out of 8 or 9.

Will see Cava tonight against Appo, was surprised Woolyhand didnt make it. He is sort of the engine that makes CR offense run, maybe Cava is scoring more?

Will see Cava tonight against Appo, was surprised Woolyhand didnt make it. He is sort of the engine that makes CR offense run, maybe Cava is scoring more?

Wooly is definitely the leading scorer for CR, Cava is very talented and probably leads the team in assists. The 3 juniors for CR account for 90% of the scoring.

Daughters volleyball practice tonight, please post updates when available, thanks

11- 7 CR wins stats for game at Website4sports

Sorry didnt see the post or would have hooked you up. CR went up 4-0 in first 5 minutes then it was pretty much back and forth scoring the rest of the way.

Appo played good in 2/3/4 but it was too late. Woolyhand had a big game. #40 for Appo covered Cava and held him in check but that left Woolyhand to the others and he got 5 or 6 I think.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT