ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware Wrestling Honors

Dec 15, 2014
Congratulations to Nick Hall of Caravel Academy for attaining All-American status competing in the freestyle portion of the US Marine Corp/USAW Junior National tournament in Fargo, ND this week. It should be noted that Nick just turned 15 and the tournament is for age 16 and under. He will continue the tournament starting tomorrow in Grecco Roman. Join me in wishing him the best, as he continues to represent the DE honorably on and off the mat during this prestigious tournament.

Congratulations to Nick Hall of Caravel Academy for attaining All-American status competing in the freestyle portion of the US Marine Corp/USAW Junior National tournament in Fargo, ND this week. It should be noted that Nick just turned 15 and the tournament is for age 16 and under. He will continue the tournament starting tomorrow in Grecco Roman. Join me in wishing him the best, as he continues to represent the DE honorably on and off the mat during this prestigious tournament.
wishing you the best Nick

Great job Nick! Correct me if I’m wrong did Nick compete in the Cadet division and not the Junior division?

Coming back from an early loss. Nick Hall wins 8 straight, finishing off his 16U Cadet Greco Roman National Tournament with a pin placing 3rd.

Congratulations Nick!! Caught a couple of his matches, I know it looked like he tweaked his knee in the 1/4's of freestyle. Awesome job for him to battle back!! I was hoping Giampietro & JT Davis would be in Fargo as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT