ADVERTISEMENT

Delmar- D.Trader

Top 5 in the nation? I don't think so lol... top 10 at the black card event per the article

Having seen him play a couple times a year for the last few years there is no doubt hes an athlete. However, he puts up numbers against bad teams in the south and can easily be isolated out of a game with an average defender. Not quite all American material but he has potential to get there.

I said that to say this...no love at all-state ?

Probably because Delmar doesn't play anyone north of Rehoboth for anyone to see him. That and for whatever reason the Hen South teams play each other twice. That takes up 10 of their 15 games

That’s a legit reason too. 1st team is always comprised of Sallies Cape CR and one of the Independents. 2nd team is heavy flight A/B. Those coaches come to all state meeting. Hen South coaches don’t represent as well.

Reactions: delawarenole
Had a chance to see him this week. He might be the best player in Delaware. Unreal athlete that is a better lacrosse player then I thought - figure he was a great athlete with low lacrosse IQ and stick skills. I was WRONG kid is damn good

Reactions: 84rider
I figured he'd be a great QB like his old man was obviously, but glad he's such a great LAX player. More than one way to get somebody to pay for college.

I think it shows the disparity in Delaware, if you don’t play for one of the top 3-4 teams, you are overlooked. I wish DT nothing but the best. Good Luck

I think it shows the disparity in Delaware, if you don’t play for one of the top 3-4 teams, you are overlooked. I wish DT nothing but the best. Good Luck
That is a great statement. People overlook a lot when talent comes from smaller unknown places.
Look at basketball Kwahi Leonard and Paul George came from unlikely colleges but are top in the NBA. Lesson here is work hard and the right people will see you. Locals love to hate.

Saw on Twitter that he announced he is transferring to McDonogh out in Owings Mills, MD. Second kid from Delaware this year to transfer there

Looks like MCD looking to ramp up their Lax team. They had the best girls team in the country for like 9 years

McDonogh's girls lacrosse winning streak will go down in the national high school record books at 198 games.

Last edited:
Looks like MCD looking to ramp up their Lax team. They had the best girls team in the country for like 9 years

McDonogh's girls lacrosse winning streak will go down in the national high school record books at 198 games.

They have some serious talent already but clearly DT will help.

So he just got his first football scholarship- wonder if he tries to play both in college. D1 sports are not for the feint of heart - serious work involved and doing 2 WOW.

Would love to see it though.

man could you imagine being Tillman and getting Trader for free? He would count against football - since they have 85 scholarships if he plays they use one of those. Nothing like a top 5 player in the country for free!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT