ADVERTISEMENT

Delmar to win the South

boomer23

Tackles too high
Dec 16, 2004
Delmar is my pick to win the South this year, with a big time transfer from Wi-Hi almost 30ppg, along with a solid coaching staff, they will def be a force in the South.

Yeah I hear he is using an illegal address, so things will catch with them. Starting to act like someone else in the Conference

Woodbridge had they had in the cookie jar for the kid too lol....
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Delmar will def be the fav against Woodbridge lol

Yes, Woodbridge has had there hand in the cookie jar again. Don't know how they get away with it every year.

Woodbridge only has Hopkins and Corbin. All the others are young and there JV and bench last year was terrible.

So I would say Delmar is the front runner

It's two brothers there! And Corbin younger brother is the truth. No one in south will beat them two. And Adding Hopkins made it awesome. Woodbridge is that team

Larry played with Woodbridge this summer in summer leagues smh-- n they stole the kid from Stephen Decatur. My dude be sayin that the coach was offering money to come play there.

Your lying that kid Larry never played on no Team of Woodbridge !! He lost against those brothers this summer you mean. Stop stating a bunch of nonsense that not true. Wow !19 he better be able to play

A senior that transfers from Seaford to Woodbridge. Not sure how there getting away with that one. Unless he moved and we know that's not the case. So must be using someone's address.

It is very funny that these coaches and fans are so concerned about Woodbridge. Our players live or school of choice into our district. Build your own programs up and stop worrying about ours. Parents and Students want to come to a school that focus on Education and their safety. We have a learning atmosphere at Woodbridge. No gangs! No drama. Everyone knows about the gang wars going on at Seaford and Laurel. Why would Parents want there kids in that environment. In two years nine of my seniors have enrolled in college. You are making all these accusations swing and miss (Laurel's Basketball Coach) where do the Parker Brothers Live? Why didn't one of the Best point guards (Leon) in the conference and a Top 5 player in the Conference (Kenny) did not get into College to play basketball? You need to focus on Laurel and get them boys into college. Stop worrrying about Woodbridge! Kenny Hopkins brother came from Seaford and lives in Seaford. I talked to their father and he told me this information about his sons. I want to help any kid to further their education. When Cantonsville signed two of our players, we also mention Tikeace Harris and now he is at Cantonsville playing basketball. I refuse to let our boys just be used. That is why I love that Coach Pierce gets his kids looks. My passion is to change lives. I'm glad that Larry is in Delmar. That could really help their program. Your accusation about Larry played for us is false. It should be about the kids. Learn from your Brother. He is a great coach. All we can do is give a kid the opportunity to go to college. It is up to him what he does with it. I am proud to be at Woodbridge and I am glad that I am in a position to help our youth to continue their education.

This post was edited on 10/5 7:01 PM by mmorris728

Your so wrong about swing and miss. Question school choice is good but to transfer as a senior and still play you can't do that rule is in the place because of the technical schools. Only way a senior can play is if he moved into the district or declared homeless and some other ones.

This post looks really bad for the Whole henlopen. Then wonder why it's not taken seriously. Who cares where kids come from if they not in the gym working. Henlopen teams can't get past the second round uness they play each other.

And another thing cuz, you claim you got the kids in "Cantonsville"... But it is actually Catonsville... smh... Yall should send your kids to the beach to Cape instead of the Bridge... Real Talk...

I think it will be Delmar and Woodbridge contending for the South. Both teams got some key pieces to there puzzle. Woodbridge has been in big games before, you have to take that into consideration

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT