ADVERTISEMENT

Di Angelo Ball Leads NCAA in Steals!

Anybody who compares our country and culture to what it was in the 60s is off base. Many people kind of lived in silos back then with coming out of the 50s and real segregation. Many of us didn't interact and even know each other back then.

The best thing is to keep the wheels turning and yes...I am an OWG (old white guy)

Rhetoric definitely uncomfortable but I would agree nowhere close. But neither me or you can speak for brown people. Klansman marching down the street in Charlottesville with tiki torches and guns may have a different psychological affect on them. People are uncomfortable & concerned. Religious right wing wackos and child molesters up for elections. Russians invading our democracy and culture emerging of supporting radicals. Wide spread tribalism and anti intellectual
@Uncle Bumfuzzled yeah kinda figured that with the whole accordion thing lol
Anybody who compares our country and culture to what it was in the 60s is off base. Many people kind of lived in silos back then with coming out of the 50s and real segregation. Many of us didn't interact and even know each other back then.

The best thing is to keep the wheels turning and yes...I am an OWG (old white guy)
Definitely not the 60s or 70s

The rhetoric is what I was referring, God help us definitely nothing close to those times. A lot of good has been achieved over the last 40 or 50 years. However systemically with institutions and individuals we see many ugly truths about our culture reemerge. The politics of divisiveness is used to bring out the ugliness in people and create a form of tribalism not open to logic or reason. We now have racist marching across college campuses with tiki torches and firearms, Religious child molesting wackos running for office, and a leader with the mentality of a 3rd grader fanning the flames. Russians cyber attacking our democracy. Uncomfortable but I agree nothing like those days.

Last edited:
@Uncle Bumfuzzled yeah kinda figured that with the whole accordion thing lol
I have no idea if this is a doctored pic or not. Looks like Hendrix doing a rendition of "Foxy Polka."
191780793d6df94687fcc0ce10e39254--jimi-hendrix-art-lessons.jpg

Reactions: 84rider
Definitely doctored, if you replace that accordion with a Stratocaster, looks like Jimi was shredding, just observing

Last edited:
great news, the three ucla players are flying home today, potus asked xi to look into the case, all charges have been dropped and they were not deported
This is great news, the three young men need to be held accountable by UCLA with the goal to educate not destroy. They should lose 15 games for this. Our goal as a society should be to assign proper discipline to non violent, non preditorial individuals who do stupid things with the intent of producing productive, law abiding citizens. These young men have never been in trouble with the law before and this scare should teach them that actions have consequences. Think Young People and stop listening to those stupid voices.

Someone who is very connected to UCLA (admin,not basketball) told me he thought they might be expelled.

I said there is no way they will expel them. I expect a very light suspension from the school.

Does the NCAA have any jurisdiction to act here?

Someone who is very connected to UCLA (admin,not basketball) told me he thought they might be expelled.

I said there is no way they will expel them. I expect a very light suspension from the school.

Does the NCAA have any jurisdiction to act here?
Yes they do but they will let school handle it....2 to 5 games and move on... Expelled .. He is fumny...

This is great news, the three young men need to be held accountable by UCLA with the goal to educate not destroy. They should lose 15 games for this. Our goal as a society should be to assign proper discipline to non violent, non preditorial individuals who do stupid things with the intent of producing productive, law abiding citizens. These young men have never been in trouble with the law before and this scare should teach them that actions have consequences. Think Young People and stop listening to those stupid voices.
15 games... Maybe 5... At best...

Charges were dropped, so all of this may of just a Chinese business owner trying to get restitution by filing a false report. No suspensions are necessary maybe there’s a lesson to be learned, if people think you have future or seem to be wealthy (baller brand and brother in the NBA) you need to be aware of your surroundings three well dressed American athletes ( at least well dressed for China) maybe a opportunity for easy prey and a quick dollar imo

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
A couple of things.....and I am going to come across as soft on crime....
If there was video and real proof that they did this. I would suspend them 3-4 games max. If there is no real proof I would let them go on as if nothing happened.

( I hope they tell UCLA AD what really happened. If they told the truth that they did shoplift...I may suspend them 1-2 games.)

Last edited:
What I would really like to see is a joint press conference with Lavar Ball and Trump. It would be a spectacle of egos. With Trump and Lavar Ball there is always a side deal. If Lonzo's career takes off with the Lakers he may start doing ads for the Trump properties. Watch for the Prez to be wearing those big baller sneakers. The Donald and The Lavar are always scheming for a deal!

A couple of things.....and I am going to come across as soft on crime....
If there was video and real proof that they did this. I would suspend them 3-4 games max. If there is no real proof I would let them go on as if nothing happened.

( I hope they tell UCLA AD what really happened. If they told the truth that they did shoplift...I may suspend them 1-2 games.)

You are soft on crime! Lol. I am pretty sure there is video. My guess is 5 game suspension and they will be forced to wear Big Baller Brand shoes the rest of the year as further punishment.

What I would really like to see is a joint press conference with Lavar Ball and Trump. It would be a spectacle of egos. With Trump and Lavar Ball there is always a side deal. If Lonzo's career takes off with the Lakers he may start doing ads for the Trump properties. Watch for the Prez to be wearing those big baller sneakers. The Donald and The Lavar are always scheming for a deal!

Only if Vince McMahon can introduce them as the next tag team at Wrestlemania!

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
UCLA has a shoe endorsement with under armor no big baller shoes allowed, $495 a pair smh I wonder how many have been sold...maybe cardi b can do a new song, bobak yellow baller deez expensive shoes, you can’t fook with LaVar even if you wanted too, just saying of course

UCLA has a shoe endorsement with under armor no big baller shoes allowed, $495 a pair smh I wonder how many have been sold...maybe cardi b can do a new song, bobak yellow baller deez expensive shoes, you can’t fook with LaVar even if you wanted too, just saying of course
Thats a good one..lol

Reactions: 84rider

I say 3 game suspension. Dumb mistake. The young men apologized and admitted to their stupidity. I thought they handled it well.

Back in the day at the Palestra they had roll outs during time outs. The best ones were on Chubby Cox of Villanova (before he transferred to San Francisco). Chubby is the Koby's mother's brother. Classics!

The rollouts on the UCLA larcenous freshmen would be great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT