ADVERTISEMENT

Di Angelo Ball Leads NCAA in Steals!

Crazy news from China and the shoplifting allegations, last I heard today the situation could last a week, with the three players under Hotel arrest, 5 star hotel at that wth

Sorry, the name is LiAngelo...bad typing skills. I hope the Chinese authorities slap their wrists and let the kids leave the country. This is a shame. Kids do stupid things. A fine maybe? Embarrassing. The Ball kid is from a well to do family. Repeat: Kids do stupid things.

Unfortunately the Chinese government doesn’t think like me and you. Crazy, Trump is there, the POTUS May have to get involved in a shoplifting case wth

Kids do stupid things but also should pay for those things. The mentality in this country kids will be kids and make mistakes so slap them on the wrist and send them on their way? What do they learn from that? I was a kid and when I made bad decisions I got put on restriction sometimes for a month. But I was a kid. These guys are not kids they are adults. If their parents didn’t raise them to make adult decisions then that’s on them. They should face the punishment as any other adult in China would for what they did

i do agree with you partilally. but a chinese prison is probably worse than sing sing...shoplifters and murders sharing a cell, el paso

Kids do stupid things but also should pay for those things. The mentality in this country kids will be kids and make mistakes so slap them on the wrist and send them on their way? What do they learn from that? I was a kid and when I made bad decisions I got put on restriction sometimes for a month. But I was a kid. These guys are not kids they are adults. If their parents didn’t raise them to make adult decisions then that’s on them. They should face the punishment as any other adult in China would for what they did

Really, Chinese prison. Amazing he is still a teenager, not a grown man. When they're brown they're grown men at 15 and u quick to toss them in the slammer. But I've seen 30 year old grown white men being referred to as kids when they do stupid Things (example Brazil). Madness, bring our kids home and let the school and parents punish them. U want to destroy their life forever in some Chinese prison, u won't say that if they where white.

Reactions: DEHSFan22
Shut up and stop the racist bs no one said to put them in prison. I have no idea what the laws are in China I just said they should receive the same punishment as anyone else who shoplifts. If your 18 then you are an adult regardless of the color of your skin.

Shut up and stop the racist bs no one said to put them in prison. I have no idea what the laws are in China I just said they should receive the same punishment as anyone else who shoplifts
He's 18 for the record. 3-10 years in prison is the punishment for shoplifting. You would not be saying that if it was your kid. Not for nothing stupid like shoplifting. Klansman like u always loving seeing these kids fail.

Lol ok. I’ll go iron my sheet now. My kid wouldn’t go to China and try and steel shit btw. If he did then he would have to face the penalty. Whether I like it or not.

Last edited:
rr, if you were a bed wetter you would have to wear plastic sheets. Then your cover would be blown.

I don't see a point at needlessly injecting race into this. He and his 2 friends should be allowed to walk but should be disciplined by UCLA. (I can understand a fine) (they really embarrassed UCLA)...

I did stupid things when I was 18. Shoplifting wasn't one of them but I was raised in an era when law enforcement would take you home to your parents and your pop would kick your butt.

what high horse do you think I am on? You don't know me or what Ive been through... Not sure where your snap judgement's of me are coming from It seems you are painting me with the same broad brush you are complaining about.. Hey numbnuts I was raised by an addict mother on welfare and lived in section 8 housing a good part of growing up except when my father was able to get custody then I lived in rural Kansas.. Had enough of the BS with my parents in 11th grade went to Md to live with my Granny God Bless her Soul Bottom line is if they stole something then they are subject to the laws of where they are at.. whether we Americans think its lame it istheir laws.. Dont steal then you have no problem Color of ones skin doesnt have anything to do with anything I said... It seems you are convicting me as a racist because I am white? Actually I am Dutch,Irish, English, French Canadian Indian and African

Reactions: jvm3 and 84rider
DMA football team plays Basketball this year and brings home the championship

what high horse do you think I am on? You don't know me or what Ive been through... Not sure where your snap judgement's of me are coming from It seems you are painting me with the same broad brush you are complaining about.. Hey numbnuts I was raised by an addict mother on welfare and lived in section 8 housing a good part of growing up except when my father was able to get custody then I lived in rural Kansas.. Had enough of the BS with my parents in 11th grade went to Md to live with my Granny God Bless her Soul Bottom line is if they stole something then they are subject to the laws of where they are at.. whether we Americans think its lame it istheir laws.. Dont steal then you have no problem Color of ones skin doesnt have anything to do with anything I said... It seems you are convicting me as a racist because I am white? Actually I am Dutch,Irish, English, French Canadian Indian and African
As a fellow white guy I would disagree. U assumed I was black, LOL. I have been in situations pulled over by Cops with my black friends and believe me we were treated differently. I have enjoyed white privilege throughout my life. Always judged as an individual and given the least harshes punishment compared to my black friends. It's avantageous to be white, especially in America. Sitting around listening to my colleagues talk about this situation perhaps put me edge yesterday so the klansman thing was extreme and unjust. People don't know I was raise around mostly black kids. The determination of who pays the price for criminal behavior is not objective. Economics, race, status are factors. Fortunately these kids are in a good situation. Nobody is justifying this behavior, but 3-10 years in jail ridiculous. In my 63 years of life I have found it's very easy for people to suggest these thing when the individuals have brown skin. Caught myself doing it. Had to do a self examination.

um OK,,, so your feeling guilty of being white and took it out on me? Please show me anywhere in this thread I said you were black? You assumed I assumed that not me

Last edited:
Reactions: jvm3
um OK,,, so your feeling guilty of being white and took it out on me? Please show me anywhere in this thread I said you were black? You assumed I assumed that not me
Lol, feeling guilt. Feeling privileged. You and me. The privileged two. We could commit mass murder and it be blamed on mental illness. Our kids can roam freely without police harassment or ever being held accountable for the actions of others. Me and u baby.

As a fellow white guy I would disagree. U assumed I was black, LOL. I have been in situations pulled over by Cops with my black friends and believe me we were treated differently. I have enjoyed white privilege throughout my life. Always judged as an individual and given the least harshes punishment compared to my black friends. It's avantageous to be white, especially in America. Sitting around listening to my colleagues talk about this situation perhaps put me edge yesterday so the klansman thing was extreme and unjust. People don't know I was raise around mostly black kids. The determination of who pays the price for criminal behavior is not objective. Economics, race, status are factors. Fortunately these kids are in a good situation. Nobody is justifying this behavior, but 3-10 years in jail ridiculous. In my 63 years of life I have found it's very easy for people to suggest these thing when the individuals have brown skin. Caught myself doing it. Had to do a self examination.

You just wanted to talk about yourself in this thread and painted others as prejudiced so that you could pontificate. Don't do a self-examination because you are a particular color but please do it.

wtf dude? maybe you feel privileged but I sure dont nor can my kids roam freely and do what they want without consequences... Not sure what world you live in but its not mine

Last edited:
Reactions: jvm3
You just wanted to talk about yourself in this thread and painted others as prejudiced so that you could pontificate. Don't do a self-examination because you are a particular color but please do it.

LOL, 0 beef with you. U dont post rediculous crap. back to original issue Jvm, do u think 2 stupid 18 year olds should do 3-10 years in a Chinese jail for shoplifting. Not that they shouldn't face consequences but do u believe that's reasonable?

wtf dude? maybe you feel privileged but I sure dont nor can my kids roam freely and do what they want without consequences... Not sure what world you live in but its not mine
Relax, just pulling your strings. I didn't say you, I or our kids are free of conquences. I just said what's reality, nobody will ever pull me or u over for DWB & accuse us of other people's crimes.

Lmao at this conversation, as a black man I find both of you hilarious, raven I agree, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time....I am 100% positive UCLA talked in-depth about Chinese culture, laws and customs before leaving the campus. Not saying they should go to jail but it’s probably gonna cost UCLA a hefty under the table payoff....

Lmao at this conversation, as a black man I find both of you hilarious, raven I agree, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time....I am 100% positive UCLA talked in-depth about Chinese culture, laws and customs before leaving the campus. Not saying they should go to jail but it’s probably gonna cost UCLA a hefty under the table payoff....
84 u know if it was some all American white boys like me & Raven, he'd be like bring our babies home so we can punish them. Lol

lol, I’ve been posting back and forth with raven for years, he’s pretty consistent and outspoken when his beliefs are attacked, he’s a kinda what you see is what you get type, which I respect. I don’t care for fake people nor do I waste my time with them unless I get frustrated lol. It’s hard to be a racist jock and keep it covered up these days. From all the sports he and his son have played, I can get a sense of him and he’s a good guy imo

Reactions: ravensrooster2
At junkie, I have also read a lot of your post on the basketball board and you seem to a decent guy as well, heck if you meet raven, I think you too would hit it off well

At junkie, I have also read a lot of your post on the basketball board and you seem to a decent guy as well, heck if you meet raven, I think you too would hit it off well
I think ur right. Perhaps my reaction is more towards the extreme nature I see our country is headed and less towards him. Haven't felt so uneasy since sixties and 70's. Very uncomfortable times we live in.

Communication is key, people listening not talking and understanding that we are all individuals with different opinions not self serving agendas.

LOL, 0 beef with you. U dont post rediculous crap. back to original issue Jvm, do u think 2 stupid 18 year olds should do 3-10 years in a Chinese jail for shoplifting. Not that they shouldn't face consequences but do u believe that's reasonable?
Of course it’s not reasonable but that’s the risk you run by doing dumb stuff in foreign countries. You know there are tons of stories of young people doing stupid stuff and paying severe consequences. This is not bigger news bc of skin color but rather platform and timing.

Reactions: 84rider
I yam what I yam and thats all I yam

popeye_i_am_what_i_am_t_copy.gif

Reactions: 84rider and jvm3
I think ur right. Perhaps my reaction is more towards the extreme nature I see our country is headed and less towards him. Haven't felt so uneasy since sixties and 70's. Very uncomfortable times we live in.

Now that is a response that leads to conversation and understanding but yeah its volatile out there but not as bad as the press makes it seem... I interact with folks of all races every day and there are no issues Everyone regardless of color or race wants the same thing.. Raise their family and put food on the table.. Its pretty much it

Btw, did anyone stay up to watch the UCLA v GT game? Only made first half but was pretty good.

Btw, did anyone stay up to watch the UCLA v GT game? Only made first half but was pretty good.

Past my bedtime, did see the highlights of the WVU and Texas Tech game, looked like a crazy game, who won the game jvm3

Now that is a response that leads to conversation and understanding but yeah its volatile out there but not as bad as the press makes it seem... I interact with folks of all races every day and there are no issues Everyone regardless of color or race wants the same thing.. Raise their family and put food on the table.. Its pretty much it

Anybody who compares our country and culture to what it was in the 60s is off base. Many people kind of lived in silos back then with coming out of the 50s and real segregation. Many of us didn't interact and even know each other back then.

The best thing is to keep the wheels turning and yes...I am an OWG (old white guy)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT