ADVERTISEMENT

Dickinson Boys Winter Tournament

Mar 12, 2014
Day 1:
Tower Hill vs. St Thomas Moore Score: 75-71 St Thomas Moore with the Win moves on to play Dickinson vs. DMA Winner.
Dickinson beat DMA Score 68-60 Dickinson advances to championship.

Championship Day;
DMA beat Tower Hill in Consolation Chip
Dickinson beat St. Thomas Moore in Tournament Championship.

This post was edited on 12/7 9:55 AM by jakylemarks23

I'm not sure if you attended the Dickinson tournament but I was in attendance & found it a little odd that you did not mention Kobe Morris & Joe Carter...they carried the load for St. Thomas More both games & both were the players from St. Thomas More that made the All-Tournament Team. Morris had 22 & Carter had 19 in the win over Tower Hill. In the championship game Carter definitely had a double-double & probably 6 or 7 blocks while Morris probably had around 14 or so. Pool hit some big 3s in both games. St. Thomas More led Dickinson late in the championship game by 2 before Dickinson hit a big 3 to snatch the 1-point victory. Myself & just about everybody else in the stands who were saying it wondered why the last play wasn't to get the ball into Morris' hands but the play looked to be to put the ball in #35 (Gordon I believe) hands. St. Thomas More will do well in their conference w/ the big man Carter & Morris leading the way, a good shooter in Pool & Gordon should contribute as well.

This post was edited on 12/7 9:39 AM by J12

J12 is that the same K. Morris that played at Dover High last year? Is he a Junior?

Thanks J12, I thought that was the same kid. He is running out of High Schools to attend..lol...Solid guard and should dominate that conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT