ADVERTISEMENT

Donna Polk out as DIAA Exec Director

First_state_gridiron

Good all around Player
Aug 22, 2014
hmmm must been something fairly serious for them not to allow her to resign gracefully and risk the obvious possible backlash.
She had been on probation and actually was up for a personel hearing a few meetings back. But that was cancelled, conveniently. Agree with everyone that we will probably never hear of the reason. This is bad timing considering spring has the largest/busiest tournament season.

She had been on probation and actually was up for a personel hearing a few meetings back. But that was cancelled, conveniently. Agree with everyone that we will probably never hear of the reason. This is bad timing considering spring has the largest/busiest tournament season.

probation for what? or is that also a secret..

animal-house.gif

Reactions: 84rider
It has to get better. Biggest issue is always with Fball and Bball. Tackle that right out of the gate and set the 'rules' I am open to free transfers, up-down, sideways. Just make it clear so they all have the same rules. new rumor in college hoops is that players are going to have to commit to school for 2 years. I can see the same thing happening at HS level. Essentially, the same rule that is in place with, one caveat: you can transfer going into your senior year, if you have spent 2 or more years at a previous school. That would make it clean. Yes teams can load up with Sr. teams every other year, but so be it. Better than, people with fake address, and changing numbers, etc. Facts are, there is not going to be a shift in the TOP teams. How many blowouts were there in Fball alone last year, and there was supposed to be competitive balance. Let the top teams fight for the top, the other teams strive for the top. Just the way I see it.

Donna actually treated all the officials with respect and listened to our concerns, sad to see she is out. Best of luck wherever she ends up.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT