ADVERTISEMENT

Fahmir Ali

I am still puzzled about this move, he leaves a program Salesianum, with perhaps the best high major prospect big in area in 2019 class & a starting point role to go to Mt. Pleasant. That's a bad recruiting move. if I was a good point gaurd & wanted college exposure Salesianum would be the move, basketball & educationally.

I am still puzzled about this move, he leaves a program Salesianum, with perhaps the best high major prospect big in area in 2019 class & a starting point role to go to Mt. Pleasant. That's a bad recruiting move. if I was a good point gaurd & wanted college exposure Salesianum would be the move, basketball & educationally.

Spot on. Don't understand this move.

Does he have to sit out or can he play right away? If he can play right away, I feel like upstate schools always have an advantage of getting better teams. If a player was to transfer to Cape from Sussex Tech right now, they would have to sit out.

It was the best move for him a place were he can showcase his talent without politics and far as Gorretti goes it was politics as well not only was some of the players paranoid so we're there parents .This season y'all are really going to see how talented this kid is and how much he's underrated

It was the best move for him a place were he can showcase his talent without politics and far as Gorretti goes it was politics as well not only was some of the players paranoid so we're there parents .This season y'all are really going to see how talented this kid is and how much he's underrated
The politics of sports is everywhere but it doesn't same like Quade Green or Ingraham is affected by the politics as much, neither is Davis @ Sanford. I hope he has a great year at Mt., it's just very difficult for small gaurds to get looks, example Raheem Burnett , talented but no looks. Coaches will flood the gym for Davis & Ingraham on a regular basis, it get u nothing to be talented & nobody can see u.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Your correct,but he gets his looks thru AAU Starting point guard for TeamFinal 16u and been starting for them since the 7th grade how could coaches evaluate him if he didn't get the minutes he deserved and with that being said middle of the season thru playoffs last year he was one the best players coming of the bench that kid can play and if grows to be 6'1or 6'2 we wouldn't be having this convo

Hands down that kid prolly has the best basketball IQ for a point guard in Delaware as a sophomore every big game Sals had last year he stepped up against San.,St.E,Smyrna,Delcastle,I Think the coach from Sals didn't know what he had but I think this year the kid is going to prove a lot of people wrong

The kid is very talented but there were players at PANGOS that played in the top 60 game that he didnt even make that attend Neumann.
One thing I see and know around the tri state area. On court production will trump the talking in the stands.
He prolly left Neumann because they werent giving him any money and he wasnt beating out any of their gaurds they have there now.

That pango camp was trash I was there and the Gorretti asst coach and strength & conditioning coach was there telling Fahmir they wanted him to come as a Freshman those philly guards aren't what y'all think they are the problem with Delaware is were 2 steps behind jus because of the live period ask around he was killing them same guards at open gym at Gorretti ask around before you start talking

Your correct,but he gets his looks thru AAU Starting point guard for TeamFinal 16u and been starting for them since the 7th grade how could coaches evaluate him if he didn't get the minutes he deserved and with that being said middle of the season thru playoffs last year he was one the best players coming of the bench that kid can play and if grows to be 6'1or 6'2 we wouldn't be having this convo
The way he played at Sallies last year set him up for that starting point gaurd role. Nobody they had left that could have stepped in his way, he earned it. Alderman left, Kempski a good gaurd but he's not as good plus he is a senior. Basically it was Ali's team this year & going forward. kid is all the things u mentioned talent wise, it would be impossible for him not to run the show.

Last edited:
He wont start at Mount Pleasant.
Why didnt he stay at Neumann?
Why didn't he get moved up to the top game at the Pangos camp? I was there also.

If you were there then you know what happened it's obvious you don't know the game but we will see as the season progresses

If you were there then you know what happened it's obvious you don't know the game but we will see as the season progresses

Nice passive/aggressive quote. Every one of your posts has been about this kid so it doesn't look as if you are very objective. He is a nice player and he will most definitely have an opportunity to contribute to a top team in the state.

Reactions: SUCCESS26
If u look nationally, 90% plus of the top kids go to private schools. Good education , more resources, better environment , more post grad opportunities , powerful alumni base etc. I like Mt. but Mt's. not Appo & in terms of future opportunities doesn't come close to graduating from sallies. That kid can play Sallies, Mt., Sanford, etc.Why not get the best education your talent affords you.

Slightly off topic. I read somewhere that Cramer was now 6'9". That means he grew 4 inches from last year! Anyone know if that is correct?

I been watching this kid since he was in 5th grade and he's always been the underdog I also watch him play in a summer league this summer with him Kramer,Hyland,Hodges and Backus he made everybody better and now he's playing alongside side of them except for Hyland in high school a site to watch I really think he's going to be one of the ones we talk about under 6'5 that's all

Reactions: jvm3
That's not the reason why Delaware kids aren't getting look @ it's because we're slower than everybody in regards too practicing all year round and nobody is playing in D1 showcases and our live period sucks the only we have to help some of our kids is slam to the beach

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
I dont know basketball? Thats funny. You didnt answer my questions for one and for two why didnt he go to Mount from the start? Dont give me the politics BS, if he was that good Carl would have kept him if he was able to beat out the other players. I dont care about how they wanted him as a freshman. They are using Marcus Littles.

The issue in Delaware is not only with the rules but many Coaches only care about local delaware success. Few go the extra mile to develop & expose kids to opportunities, take them out of state, reaching out to college coaches etc.

That pango camp was trash I was there and the Gorretti asst coach and strength & conditioning coach was there telling Fahmir they wanted him to come as a Freshman those philly guards aren't what y'all think they are the problem with Delaware is were 2 steps behind jus because of the live period ask around he was killing them same guards at open gym at Gorretti ask around before you start talking
Coach if he was killing those guards why did he leave and not them? He is only in 10th grade Carl could have used him for 3 years. Oh yeah you gave the excuse that it was politics. Got you.

@Coach_Cheez Read this message board and you see why Delaware is so far behind. These people on here gossip like women and have no idea what they are talking about and the worst part is we are talking about CHILDREN. Do your self a favor and stop entertaining this filth........

Our kids are more in toned with social media & blogs than we think & quickly brush off haters. Delaware bloggers are angels compared to other states especially NJ & PA. At the end of the day it's about agendas, we all have them, society is not as fragile as we think, we just elected one of the worse people on the planet to be president. This blog is a joke compared to that.

@Coach_Cheez Read this message board and you see why Delaware is so far behind. These people on here gossip like women and have no idea what they are talking about and the worst part is we are talking about CHILDREN. Do your self a favor and stop entertaining this filth........
Coach_Cheez is the one that started talking LOL. Its not gossip if your talking true facts. We are talking about children and no one discredited his ability or talent, a lot of people just not waving his flag like Coach Cheez is.
Its only nonsense when someone doesn't agree with you. This thread was dead until "It was the best move for him a place were he can showcase his talent without politics and far as Gorretti goes it was politics as well not only was some of the players paranoid so we're there parents .This season y'all are really going to see how talented this kid is and how much he's underrated". Then people commented and gave their opinion, everyone also stated that the kid is talented.

Reactions: soccer07 and jvm3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT