ADVERTISEMENT

Fanoffootball123 Week 6 Pics

fanoffootball123

Recruited by College
May 10, 2007
Concord (1-4) at St. Mark's (5-1)

Yeah I know this is an easy pick but I'm going to be at the game and I need to pad my winning percentage. Concord continues to struggle this season and has only scored 6 points in their last 2 games. Catching St. Mark's off a disappointing loss to rival Archmere isn't going to help.

St Mark's 44 Concord 8

Dover (5-1) at Sussex Central (4-1)

Since losing in week 1 to Arundel, Dover has reeled off 5 straight victories winning all 5 games by double digits. They face a tough task tonight at Sussex Central but the Senators should win to set up a huge matchup next week when they host Smyrna.

Dover 31 Sussex Central 20

Salesianum (4-1) at Middletown (3-2)

Middletown is 3-0 when facing in state competition and has only allowed 2 TD in those 3 games. The other score was an INT return by William Penn late in the game with Middletown way ahead. The Salesianum defense has been playing very well this year and should keep the game close but I just can't see Sallies scoring enough points to win this game.

Middletown 20 Salesianum 7

Appo (2-3) at William Penn (2-3)

I've had zero luck predicting games in which these 2 teams are involved. Both teams struggle on offense and I'm giving the nod to Appo who's defense is only allowing 15 points per game and has been a little more consistent than the Colonials.

Appo 26 William Penn 13

Mt. Zion Prep (1-4) at Friends (5-0)

Don't be fooled by Mt. Zion's record of 1-4 this year because this is definitely a step up for Friends. Mt. Zion has only scored 78 points in 5 games this year and Friends at times has been unstoppable on offense albeit against some lesser competition. The Quakers over the last few years have consistently stepped up when they needed to. Expect that again on Saturday.

Friends 21 Mt. Zion 17

Last Week: 4-1
Season: 30-8
Best pick last week: Cape 41 Delmar 22 (Cape won 42-14)
Worst pick last week: St. Mark's 31 Archmere 21 (Archmere won 28-14)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT