ADVERTISEMENT

First round playoff predictions

@hoopsdownstate, I disagree with you bro, I think CR's big men are better passers than you think cuts to the hole off the ball will beat a triangle def all day long imo all about moving the ball and cutting
I take my chances with C.R bigs beating me than guards.. Please they cant score nothing... Triangle 3 is designed to stop guard penetration.. Force bigs to score and C.R. bigs definely aint no scores... They can pass all they want.. But they got to score.. ...like i said Cape .. Cape stop guards from scoring in triangle 3.. They win easily.. No doubt..

I take my chances with C.R bigs beating me than guards.. Please they cant score nothing... Triangle 3 is designed to stop guard penetration.. Force bigs to score and C.R. bigs definely aint no scores... They can pass all they want.. But they got to score.. ...like i said Cape .. Cape stop guards from scoring in triangle 3.. They win easily.. No doubt..

This is DE...stop any team's guards from scoring here in DE & you win the game basically so that is no secret.

This is DE...stop any team's guards from scoring here in DE & you win the game basically so that is no secret.[/QUO true.. Still riding with Cape.. Even though disagree on Re style of coaching.. Cape will win by 5 or better...

This is DE...stop any team's guards from scoring here in DE & you win the game basically so that is no secret.
Going down with the ship... With Cape until they gone.. Hopefully Its holding up the title.. Lol.. See you there tonight.....

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
There are some forwards capable of scoring in this state, just need a point guard that can dish when not scoring...

Reactions: 84rider

Williams is a pretty decent scorer, has a nice foul line extended shot.

Williams is a pretty decent scorer, has a nice foul line extended shot.

Yes he is...underrated in the Henlopen North but does a good job for CR along w/ the tall sophomore kid & Kyree Buie CR is decent enough down low to go along w/ their guards & maybe make some noise.

Yes he is...underrated in the Henlopen North but does a good job for CR along w/ the tall sophomore kid & Kyree Buie CR is decent enough down low to go along w/ their guards & maybe make some noise.
Just imagine if they Palmer didn't get hurt....

Twitter says Mount is sold out for Friday night? Did they hold back some tickets for the winner of Cape vs CR, or what?

Twitter says Mount is sold out for Friday night? Did they hold back some tickets for the winner of Cape vs CR, or what?
Oh wow, I saw online they were selling them early. I would hope they saved tickets for the winning school. I know they stream their games

CR Vs Cape: Close game but will have cape pulling off a tuff win.
St.George Vs Friends: St.georges just don't see anyone on that back court stopping that back court.
Penn Vs Lake: Have to choose Penn, just beat hodgson they are going to be a surprise team in playoffs.
Milford Vs Red lion: Milford haven't seen much out of Red Lion this year.
St. Marks Vs IR: St. Marks just to discipline and smart to loose to a team like IR.
Appo Vs Howard: Have to choose Appo cant pick a team to upset Cale in first round just wont happen.
Hodgson Vs Caravel: Caravel just beat Glasgow and have Alderman back, Hodgson just lost to Penn and Sanford caravel could be a surprise team.
Sanford Vs Laurel: Sanford can't choose against Davis and Stan in early playoffs.
100% told everyone caravel was going to upset hodgson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT