ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Week 4

End 1Q: Hodgson 0, Salesianum 0

Delmar over WB 41-14 about 6 minutes left... WB looks like they giving up SMH

Mass bringing the heat with the blitzes 4th and 24 for MT .. MT doesn't know where the blitzes are coming from. Mass does a real good job disguising them too.

TD pass Massillon 35-12 Tigers 2:22 3rd

Massillon is a real good high school team but at least MT isn't completely overmatched like vs SJC and like they will be vs IMG.

Reactions: delawarenole
MT scores on a tipped pass that found #18 in the end zone. 2pt ng MT gets off the matt and fights back cuts Massillon lead to 35-18 9:29 4th

310175715_10159882933000743_6147624604446638675_n.jpg
I’ll never understand how an ineligible player that forced a team to forfeit half the season is a captain each week the next year.

I’ll never understand how an ineligible player that forced a team to forfeit half the season is a captain each week the next year.

Yeah that is kinda weird. Maybe MT coaches feal guilty about his situation and this is somehow a way to make it up to him. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️ I would be too embarrassed to go out there as an Honorary Capt. if I was in that situation. Honorary Capt is for like the one Massillon has out there or an injured player. He is listed on MT roster as a manager. Maybe he is an exceptional team manager and worthy of captainship.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEfootballFan6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT