ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Week 8

And Benson with a 46 yd TD run.. This game is like a rec game where one team just has a player way better than anyone on the field.. Benson has 300 yds and 5 tds still 2:57 2nd 33-10 StE

Smyrna catches the break. Sal 51 yd fg hits crossbar.. in HS ball if FG reaches end zone on a miss ball comes out to 20

Smyrna pinning ears back now.. after two holding calls against Sals line.. QB throws one up for grabs for his 4th pick.. rough night for the Freshman..

Holman breaks one off for 44 yd TD run.. This one is in the bank for the Eagles.. 42-21 Smyrna 7:56 4th

Smyrna 42 Sallies 21 final

St E's 48 Charter 10 final

RLCA pouring it on Odessa 56-14 running clock 4th

People will criticize the sallies QB but I've really got to question the coaching. He's a freshman and you're putting the game on his back by passing way too much. They have experience at RB and held the lead at halftime.

Give Smyrna credit they always seem to make in game or halftime adjustments especially against Sallies.

People will criticize the sallies QB but I've really got to question the coaching. He's a freshman and you're putting the game on his back by passing way too much. They have experience at RB and held the lead at halftime.

Give Smyrna credit they always seem to make in game or halftime adjustments especially against Sallies.
It was a very good game. I thought sallies was gonna come out of the second half strong. The score does not indicate how close this game was. This will be the state championship matchup in my opinion.

This year it’s wide open, Smyrna has improved a lot in a lot of areas, but don’t kid yourself because they run it up on all the teams in state, except the one team that isn’t scared, or intimidated by them……… and you know who that is!

It was a very good game. I thought sallies was gonna come out of the second half strong. The score does not indicate how close this game was. This will be the state championship matchup in my opinion.
Sallies passing too much.Never thought would see those words

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT