ADVERTISEMENT

FNL SORES

Concord looks disappointing as hell.

Hodgson looks like...a sleeper. Coach Moffett always has his boys ready to roll.

Not always they seem to lose week 1 every year,, but then they come along as the season progresses Penn vs HVT could be a play-off spot game

ugghhh Wilson throws a duck into the hands of Cape on a middle screen 80 yd pick six.. Guy in crowd screaming wtf kind of call was that give the damn ball to Knight lol 48-14

Cape gets onside kick crowd guy screams cmon! hehe crowd guy wants 60 burger lol

Last edited:
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
TD run will Knight Smyrna tries an actual xpt kick but misses 54-14 I guess the starters will have to stay in after that lol

Last edited:
Smyrna on a neutral field against Middletown.....3peat possibilities? The rest of their regular season will be walk throughs.....and that includes the Slowskys.

I received an email from an old clone who said the slowsky DB's made the Judge QB and WR look like Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. Ouch!

Smyrna on a neutral field against Middletown.....3peat possibilities? The rest of their regular season will be walk throughs.....and that includes the Slowskys.

I received an email from an old clone who said the slowsky DB's made the Judge QB and WR look like Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. Ouch!
I wouldn't look pass SC quite yet. More development first.

pretty evident D1 will be

1 Middletown
2 Smyrna
3 Sals
4 Central
5 Penn or HVT
6 Penn or HVT

Dont think CR can slip in

It will be MT v Smyrna in the final and if Wilson can continue to progress in that offense and gain confidence it will be any ones ball game ..

Is wilson looking that good? Or is Capes defense making him look that good?

Thats a good question.. Cape had no idea how to defend Smyrna O ..vs quads bunch they only had 3 guys covering 4,, reg twins spread with Knight in the back field the OLBs covered man up on the slots rather than in the alleys and playing cover 2 leaving them 5 in the box vs Knight.. It was taking candy from a baby but Wilson did make some nice throws and plays but I dont think he was reading anything or audible to anything Marks was just on it and Wilson made most of the throws but like I said Cape was just clueless

Don't know why Cape coach keeps hanging on to a ERA thats long past and to glory that is never going to happen... The game has passed him by and there is no shame in that but its long passed the time he passes the baton onto the next generation I get some guys just can't give up the hope of just maybe one more time but damn he is way past that IMHO

I admire Capes loyalty in letting him decide when he is done but dang enough is enough

Last edited:
Cape getting chippy and taking their frustrations out on Smyrna's little kids,, punks lol
Cape need to move to D-2... Since they schedule at least 3 D-2 teams every year.. Smh.. Horibble coaching... I vote Maull to Cape next year... That dumb offense was ran in the 70's...lol.. We in 2017.. At least try to throw ball in air... Lol

high school coaches in lower de make 100k with handpicked assistants?? Cape is a public school right?

probably including teacher salary in that number.. My Mrs. is a 25 year tenured teacher and makes 90k with no coaching stipend.... That being said 90k isnt anything in today's economy its like 35k in the 80's

If I were the Cape AD, I would be on my way to Philly today with the keys to a Beachfront condo and get that ECA coach Don Thomas? that went to N. Goretti.
Dwayne Thomas or Coach DT to be exact.. but I think he wants nothing to do with Delaware ever again.. NJ guy coached at Del State and Red Lion ..NG suites him fine and if he wants to HC again it willl be Philly, NJ or NY IMO

Concord has to be the biggest disappointment of the year or maybe the last five years IMO.

Many posters have shared the same sentiments...I just do not get it, they have lost to some quality teams in this span but every year they have numbers and some nice talent. What gives?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT