ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 6 Scores

I’m sure if you put a mic in the crowd of most all games the losing side complains, and uses language in bad taste……… not just Middletown fans

Sallies defensive line is gonna cause problems for anyone they face. Credit to them. They had pressure just about every play. And when they didn’t get home they were smart enough to get their hands up. Never bet against a Dinardo coached team. Congrats to salllies on a well played and executed game. If their offense can move the ball the way they did tonight I will put them against anybody right now.

Interesting side note on the Smyrna Mervo game. Mervo outscored Smyrna 14-12 after the 1st quarter. Mervo didn't look like they prepared for this game at all and thought they could just roll up here and play a basic man on man single safety vs Smyrna O. Marks had to love seeing that. I mean that's breakout the 7v7 playbook and let's party 🥳 and party they did lol. I did check back on the game later and Mervo switched to a 2 deep and more zone coverage. Too late though damage was done

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Always has…. It’s been a shit show since the 90’s…. Go to a MOT youth game it’s the same thing.
Lol trust me I know used to coach for a Harford County rec team and it was always a real treat to travel to MOT. This was the old HCBC league to be honest the folks at Bel Air rec was just as crazy lol MOT always like to play dirty though. Pinching a n d ball grabbing in the pile dirt clods in the face on snap of ball all that fun stuff lol. I guess these are the parents in the stands now lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Interesting side note on the Smyrna Mervo game. Mervo outscored Smyrna 14-12 after the 1st quarter. Mervo didn't look like they prepared for this game at all and thought they could just roll up here and play a basic man on man single safety vs Smyrna O. Marks had to love seeing that. I mean that's breakout the 7v7 playbook and let's party 🥳 and party they did lol. I did check back on the game later and Mervo switched to a 2 deep and more zone coverage. Too late though damage was done
Mervo didn’t score an offensive touchdown vs the 1st string defense per TwidderPhil.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Lol trust me I know used to coach for a Harford County rec team and it was always a real treat to travel to MOT. This was the old HCBC league to be honest the folks at Bel Air rec was just as crazy lol MOT always like to play dirty though. Pinching a n d ball grabbing in the pile dirt clods in the face on snap of ball all that fun stuff lol. I guess these are the parents in the stands now lol
They had to call a game a couple weeks ago because the parents were so over the top.

• Sad
Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT