ADVERTISEMENT

Friday 11/6 Scores

Michael Williams 3 run on QB keeper. Stock kick good. Sussex Central 23, Dover 20 10:49 left

Appo down by 5 with 2:33 to go, start on own 33

Senators convert but are still way in their own territory with 1:40 left

Stephen Whaley 6 Run - 2pt NG - Smyrna 60, Cape 19 - 4:44 4th

Final Sussex Central 23, Dover 20

Milford now leads Delmar 20-19 midway through 4th

Appo on AI 8 - TO. 38.8 remains

Mike Judy and the Smyrna Eagles win the Henlopen North title!

The Henlopen North champion Smyrna Eagles have scored 484 points in nine games

I think its pretty obvious its Sals vs Smyrna rematch n the finals.. setting up an old school vs new school battle.

Reactions: JeffMullen
I think its pretty obvious its Sals vs Smyrna rematch n the finals.. setting up an old school vs new school battle.
Damn that's what I'm talking about...The Raven says "it's obvious" that WP and MT have no shot at advancing to the finals....based on what? Please don't tell me body of work because any two teams that can give up 76 and 56 respectively can be beat! If you don't see that you're being disingenuous!!!!!

After watching Middletown tonight I would say they are not headed back to the championship. I still think Penn is in the mix.

Time to let go of that Sallies vs Smyrna game though . That was week 3.

Sallies has beat Penn, Smyrna, Middletown and Sussex Tech so that pretty much makes them the favorite.

Damn that's what I'm talking about...The Raven says "it's obvious" that WP and MT have no shot at advancing to the finals....based on what? Please don't tell me body of work because any two teams that can give up 76 and 56 respectively can be beat! If you don't see that you're being disingenuous!!!!!

Just wanted to say congrats to Lake Forest on back to back southren division titles. As much flack as we ( myself included ) give Coach Johnson he's done a heck of a job with this team. Been improving all year. The skys the limit but first they have to take care of that bell next week and keep it where it belongs at LAKE.

Yeah it makes them the favorite no doubt,, but do you really think Reeder will rush for 400 again? I am no way predicting a winner but I am saying Reeder wont repeat the performance.. I am predicting a Sals vs Smyrna Championship game ..

Raven, what makes you so sure he won't? He had almost 200 vs. Penn and most viewed them as the best d in the state. It obvious he is makes the Sals roll. No one has come close to stopping him even when they know he is coming. He might not need that many with the other guys stepping up.

And UncleBumF was, once again, exposed.
Bummy-21
Stickboy-0

1st Half recap....Bummy is really getting under this guys skin with repeated long pole whacks.

And Uncle BumF was, once again, exposed.

Last edited:
Raven, what makes you so sure he won't? He had almost 200 vs. Penn and most viewed them as the best d in the state. It obvious he is makes the Sals roll. No one has come close to stopping him even when they know he is coming. He might not need that many with the other guys stepping up.

Just an opinion guy,, lighten up

Reactions: Jawnsky

They gave those numbers up to each other.. No one else in DE has planted those type numbers ton them in DE... not even close.. For the record I got Smyrna in the rematch.. yep you heard it here first... SMYRNA EAGLES.. D1 STATE CHAMPS

Just wanted to say congrats to Lake Forest on back to back southren division titles. As much flack as we ( myself included ) give Coach Johnson he's done a heck of a job with this team. Been improving all year. The skys the limit but first they have to take care of that bell next week and keep it where it belongs at LAKE.

Not just this team, the entire program. People somehow forget that after everything that went down at Lake Forest, there was the possibility it wouldn't even have a program. Freddie, with help of course, has rebuilt that program into something the community can be proud about.Not only that, Lake athletics as a whole has seen tremendous improvement during his reign as athletic director. Again, it's not all Fred, who by the way is quick to deflect credit, but he has done a lot and it bothers me that there are still some people who don't recognize that.

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
They took the corporate jet. Easiest way for the 1%'ers to travel.

Stick, the Suusex County Airport could not accommodate the jet? Plus I heard the Slowksy soccer team is using the jet this weekend.

My play has been their lack of speed/quickness, athleticism, talent and intensity. I have also noted the shoddy play of O line.

I never get into the social class BS.

Last edited:
People are getting carried away with the Lake wouldn't have a program without their coach. Lake has always had a good football program dating at least back to the late 80s. Of course every school has hard times during long stretch, the good thing is those bad apples get cycled out every 4 years. Johnson has built a very good program from what I have seen. He prepares the kids well fundamentally to be successful. When I critique him on here it is only as a game day coach and decision maker. I think having success running into 9 and 10 man boxes shows both his weakness as a play caller but the fact that team is coached well Saturday to Thursday because they still are able to have mostly positive results against the odds. The south is way down this year but I attended the St. Georges/ Lake/ Poly scrimmage and I wouldn't count Lake out against St. George's. They played pretty even that day although we are a season away from that scrimmage.

Reactions: H-TownHitman
I went to the game last night bc it was such a nice (warm) Nov night and, OMG Cropper, Cropper, Cropper, Cropper OMG
lol

Good job Lake, you are division champs again. Despite all the doubters coach Johnson has them back again. He must know a little something. Run it coach, run it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT