ADVERTISEMENT

Games Today - Thurs 4/3

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Weather looks good out there. Pretty full slate of games today.

Games of interest

Poly @ Archmere - Poly is 1-0 with a big win over IR. Archmere is 3-0 with big wins over Mtown, Penn & Conrad. last two were shutouts Archmere won a close game against Poly in 2013.

Mckean @ De Academy Pub Safety. Over under is 27 runs. But then again Mckean is yet to score in two games thus far.

Penn @ Ai. - Penn rides in with a 2 game winning streak, including a 2-1 upset of Mtown yesterday. A.I. is 1-1, but lost to Mtown. Can Penn do it again? (JEEZ FLIGHT A is not impressive)

Charter @ Bwine - Bwine got smoked by a lackluster Appo, and smoked a bad Mckean team. Charter is 2-0 with wins over Glasgow and Newark. Charter might be the power of Flight A.

Mtown @ Concord - Mtwon is less than impressive at 2-2, losing to Penn and crushed by Archmere with close wins over Dickinson and Ai. Concord is 2-0 with an extra innings wins against 1-3 Appo and a win against Glasgow.

Newark @ Appo. This one is for you 8yaz. Newark 0-2 with losses to A.I. and Charter. Appo is 1-3 with 3 close losses. A must win for Appo.

St Marks @ CR. St Marks is 2-0 with wins over St E & Hodgson. CR is 1-1 with a close loss to Sussex Tech and a big win over Laurel. Frost shutout CR last year 2-0 only giving up 2 hits.

Caravel @ Patterson Mill (Md). Caravel is 3-0 and seemingly hitting on all cylinders. 10-run game against Cape, walkoff against Sallies and big win against out of state Penn Charter. Patterson Mill is 2-2, they were around .500 last season. PM apparantly can score. They have 45 runs in their first 3 games. Against who you might ask??? I don't know. My sources tell me Caravel will roll them. stay tuned.

Delmar @ Cape. Cape is 2-1, but hard to figure out. They got spanked by Caravel 10-0, barely beat Lake, then beat Wood 15-12. Delmar is quietly 3-0 with wins over Appo, IR & Milford. Delmar blanked Cape last season with a 1 hitter.

Milford @ Sussex Central. Milford is 1-2 with a win over Caroline and two losses to Smyrna and Delmar. Central has yet to take the field this season. Milford came from behind last year scoring 7 in the bottom of the sixth to win 12-7.

Please update with scores if your at the games. I'm stuck in the office.

Delmar over Cape to improve to 4-0

Central 10 runs Milford in 6.

Sussex Tech over Glagow.

St. Marks over CR - 1 run ball game.

Originally posted by oldskool42:

8yaz....heard Newark beat Appo 6-2
Yeah thanks, I just saw that. Nice to see them get their first win. Drops Appo to 1-4, they only had two hits in the game.

Archmere vs Polytech was probably the game of the day. Great pitchers duel between Baker and Deely. Game won on a walk-off HR by Joey Voge in the bottom of the 8th inning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT