ADVERTISEMENT

Games Tonight 2/7/17

Those are some good games. I think Appo might be feeling a bit underappreciated, and might hang a loss on Newark tonight.

Newark Vs Appo
Howard Vs Glasgow
St George's Vs Hodgson
Mount Vs Penn

Who Y'all Got ????
Newark
Glasgow
St G's
Mount

Cape over Dover 70-69
Controversial time situation at the end
0.9 seconds on the clock Cape missed a free throw and got the rebound and some how got 2 shots off with 0.9 left on the clock...which if you ask me seems impossible...Ref counts the game winning second shot and bolts to the locker room

Eden Davis had 34 pts for Dover
Randy Rickards 25 pts for Cape

H
The Cape and Dover game was unreal. Shot definitely didn't get off in time but I guess since it went it counts. Not sure I understand refs logic sometimes. Good overall game though besides the last couple seconds.
Horrible call.. Number 1 from Cape think Harden.. Tipped and miss that should of been ball game...Got to say Dover really gave the game away too allow Cape to come back with that little time left ...

How in the world could you possibility get off two decent shots with 0.9 seconds? Not bashing the refs or anything but that would be funny to listen to them explain their reasoning.

However, I do like Cape even though they shouldn't of won that game. Good team hopefully those freshman stay together. @hoopsdownstate I see what you've been saying about Cape's coach all year now.

However, I do like Cape even though they shouldn't of won that game. Good team hopefully those freshman stay together. @hoopsdownstate I see what you've been saying about Cape's coach all year now.
Try to tell people... All that talent... Have no clue to use them... Sad... He make every game a struggle....

Went on 2 games last night , Hodgson Vs St Georges & Howards Vs Glasgow. Lemme start off by staying Hodgson was up and looked good last night it just looked like they had shy awayed from there big guy ( Grinnage) who in the past has helped them win last couple games , St Gs Bigs no where near as talented as him on top of the fact that Hodgson had no answer for Hyland(25 Points) Seen Howard at Glasgow and that had to be one of the best games I've seen this year , Glasgows gonna do a lot of damage playoff time with those 3 guards they have , they all finished in double figures and hit some clutch shots/ free throws down the stretch Johnson(21 Points) Earl(18 Points) Carter(17 points) But Howard defiantly put up a fight , at the end of the day it came down to turnovers and free throws. Woody high man for Howard with 25 Points. Gonna be interesting seeing Glasgow in playoffs this year defiantly cause it's looks like they'll have a bye first round.... Wish the Earl kid could've played against Newark because both programs have great guards

Went on 2 games last night , Hodgson Vs St Georges & Howards Vs Glasgow. Lemme start off by staying Hodgson was up and looked good last night it just looked like they had shy awayed from there big guy ( Grinnage) who in the past has helped them win last couple games , St Gs Bigs no where near as talented as him on top of the fact that Hodgson had no answer for Hyland(25 Points)

Hyland was terrific last night. Rawls got them going and Hyland took it from there. I don't think Grinnage was shied away from as much as St. Georges did a good job of boxing him in and not letting him get the lanes to the rim like he had against Mount. I still think Hodgson's a tourney contender because St. Georges was up 15 for a good while and still had to sweat it out at the end. Either one of these teams could win the whole thing - it's that kinda year.

If Newark plays like they did last night against Appo, they can play with anyone in the state.

If Newark plays like they did last night against Appo, they can play with anyone in the state.
Everybody plays good against appo , Appo isn't competition for anyone honestly , Newarks test this year in my opinion was mount , which they lost by 20 , Barely best AI , Best Glasgow without star player by 10 and barely beat William penn.... Other than that they have a very easy schedule compared to other teams in the state .

I was there @8yaz id agree appo is a bit overrated... Cale kid still needs to take a bath, he is absolutely filthy... Newark is legit, 3 future college basketball players on that roster... deep tourney run coming soon

Everybody plays good against appo , Appo isn't competition for anyone honestly , Newarks test this year in my opinion was mount , which they lost by 20 , Barely best AI , Best Glasgow without star player by 10 and barely beat William penn.... Other than that they have a very easy schedule compared to other teams in the state .
I think you are Pro Glasgow with most of your comments. But I like Newark over ghigh for a lot of reason even with their star. They matchup easy with him. Coaching experience is better also. Newark played Chester and Cheltenham. Both teams are pretty good. Also heard team at Widner they beat would beat almost every team in DE. I like ghigh too but they only have 1 shooter. If ghigh doesn't win it this year their program is over. No future players. Did ghigh beat penn or AI? I think Woodbridge will beat them

I was there @8yaz id agree appo is a bit overrated... Cale kid still needs to take a bath, he is absolutely filthy... Newark is legit, 3 future college basketball players on that roster... deep tourney run coming soon
Cale should of never came back Appo or DE.. Wat a wasted senior year for him...

3??? Yea d2 or D3 .. Mikey was 3 times better and he only went QU....

Were you at the game?

I think you are Pro Glasgow with most of your comments. But I like Newark over ghigh for a lot of reason even with their star. They matchup easy with him. Coaching experience is better also. Newark played Chester and Cheltenham. Both teams are pretty good. Also heard team at Widner they beat would beat almost every team in DE. I like ghigh too but they only have 1 shooter. If ghigh doesn't win it this year their program is over. No future players. Did ghigh beat penn or AI? I think Woodbridge will beat them
They actually beat penn

I remember asking @HoopCulture13 why he loved Glasgow much earlier because literally you only hear positive things about them and every other team in DE sucks. Someone told me that he's related to Earl which makes sense because Earl is in almost every post of his. Smh let your nephew play man he doesn't need you on depreps bragging about him.

I remember asking @HoopCulture13 why he loved Glasgow much earlier because literally you only hear positive things about them and every other team in DE sucks. Someone told me that he's related to Earl which makes sense because Earl is in almost every post of his. Smh let your nephew play man he doesn't need you on depreps bragging about him.
Nephew ?? Not related to the kid , I'm just a big Glasgow fan excuse me for supporting them , I'm a alumni what do you expect and I comment on every thing that's mention on here But I could understand where your coming from I guess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT