ADVERTISEMENT

Good games tonight!!!

Sanford @ Friends in a rematch tonight. Last time Sanford had a 37-28 lead at the end of 3 and then fell apart.

STMA beats Milford 71-53. They only dressed 8 & only used 1 sub up until game was decided. Bloodsworth & Montanez got whatever they wanted all game.

Reactions: handsdownmandown
Looks like some of good games tonight. Really impressed with Hodgson winning over Mount. Wow Appo really does only have Cale.

Cape exposed Mt P not surprised they lost any top ten team besides appo could win it all this year

Looks like some of good games tonight. Really impressed with Hodgson winning over Mount. Wow Appo really does only have Cale.
Anybody know what's up with Travis Holmes ? Was a stud as a freshman played at Newark and played a lot more then drumgo sharpe now I hear nothing haven't followed appo closely tho

Anybody know what's up with Travis Holmes ? Was a stud as a freshman played at Newark and played a lot more then drumgo sharpe now I hear nothing haven't followed appo closely tho
From what I seen of him this year his game never progressed

Reactions: Nhs96
St Marks 52 CR 48 45 seconds left OT
St Mark's wins 57-55. Gotta give them credit, they just work the ball until they get a good shot. In the second half they shot the lights out! Numerous 3's and they made their foul shots. CR played hard, but a little too much forcing the action. St Mark's never forces it. Don't think St M can shoot like that every night. In a rematch I think I might take CR. But gotta hand it to St M, they protect the ball and can hang with many teams.

Good games tonight. Travis went to bayard eith drumgo sharpe. Travis should not have left newark. McCants would of usef him better thsn appo used him. Game still the same obviously. Cale too. Should of left

If I've learned anything from the games tonight it's that no team is a lock to make it to the Bob. Been following DE high school ball for over fifteen years now and never seen such parity among the top teams

St Mark's wins 57-55. Gotta give them credit, they just work the ball until they get a good shot. In the second half they shot the lights out! Numerous 3's and they made their foul shots. CR played hard, but a little too much forcing the action. St Mark's never forces it. Don't think St M can shoot like that every night. In a rematch I think I might take CR. But gotta hand it to St M, they protect the ball and can hang with many teams.
One more comment on this game - 2 solid teams, interesting upstate-downstate matchup, huge gym..........and fewer than 100 people in attendance! And basically no students from either school - pitiful !

Good games tonight. Travis went to bayard eith drumgo sharpe. Travis should not have left newark. McCants would of usef him better thsn appo used him. Game still the same obviously. Cale too. Should of left
Seen him congralute sharpe after the game winner told him he didn't expect to see that back in The bayard days looks like the roles switched woulda been interesting to see him stick with mcants see if he developed better then now.. also Cale was rumored to be going to Newark way back when because he and mcants jr played aau together can't imagine if those 2 were added on to newarks team now

English please

One more comment on this game - 2 solid teams, interesting upstate-downstate matchup, huge gym..........and fewer than 100 people in attendance! And basically no students from either school - pitiful !
Most people don't enjoy watching a St Marks game. It's boring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT