ADVERTISEMENT

Good Games

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
What are some of the good games to see this year?

Just to throw some out I am excited to watch:

Cape vs Appo
Cape vs Sallies
Cape vs Bullis
Cape Friends
Cape vs CR
Appo vs St Marys
Appo vs DMA
Friends vs Archmere
CR vs Archmere
CR vs St Peter & St Pauls
Sallies vs Malvern - havent see the schedule but I assume they are on it.
Sallies vs IMG - heard they play this year
Sallies vs Bullis - heard they play this year

Just some to get us started, any others?

I looked up the Malvern and Bullis schedules to get some game dates. I did "not" see Sallies on the Bullis schedule but there are open dates to fit the game in. Maybe it is not on the printed schedule yet. I did see the Cape game and "Delmar." Good for Delmar stepping up.

I found the Sals on the Malvern schedule but I also found a March 9 game with Cape.

March 9 is just a play day at cape with
Malvern Prep School (PA)
Penncrest HS (PA)
Ridgewood HS (NJ)
Severna Park HS (MD)

Correct, 0-2 against Bullis, out scored 43-6

Shouldn’t be a shock. If they played Sallies for 10 years I would expect Bullis to beat Sallies most of those years. So Bullis gonna beat Delmar, but Delmar gets better because of it.

I want to see Sallies play more MIAA and interact schools. Most of thier OOS teams are better the DE competition but they are not top tier teams. The ones they do play Malvern, Garden City, Hill, etc they usually lose to. The rest are Canasius, Worcester, Easton, which are good but not great - don’t get me wrong I think Sallies has a great schedule but would like to see 2-3 more Calvert Hall, Bullis, Boys Latin, Haverford, Landon, Conestoga, Parkland, etc on the schedule. Sallies is good enough and it would be great Lacrosse to watch.

March 9 is just a play day at cape with
Malvern Prep School (PA)
Penncrest HS (PA)
Ridgewood HS (NJ)
Severna Park HS (MD)

That some good lacrosse - Malvern and Serbians park kick ass and Ridgewood is pretty good too.

I looked up the Malvern and Bullis schedules to get some game dates. I did "not" see Sallies on the Bullis schedule but there are open dates to fit the game in. Maybe it is not on the printed schedule yet. I did see the Cape game and "Delmar." Good for Delmar stepping up.

I found the Sals on the Malvern schedule but I also found a March 9 game with Cape.

Sallies must have a nightmare scheduling, they always post it at the last minute. A conference team has like 8-9 guaranteed dates. Healy and thier AD start from scratch every year it’s pretty damn impressive.

Shouldn’t be a shock. If they played Sallies for 10 years I would expect Bullis to beat Sallies most of those years. So Bullis gonna beat Delmar, but Delmar gets better because of it.

I want to see Sallies play more MIAA and interact schools. Most of thier OOS teams are better the DE competition but they are not top tier teams. The ones they do play Malvern, Garden City, Hill, etc they usually lose to. The rest are Canasius, Worcester, Easton, which are good but not great - don’t get me wrong I think Sallies has a great schedule but would like to see 2-3 more Calvert Hall, Bullis, Boys Latin, Haverford, Landon, Conestoga, Parkland, etc on the schedule. Sallies is good enough and it would be great Lacrosse to watch.
Didn’t sallies have the number 1 toughest schedule in the country last year?

Yes. #1 last year #4 two years ago.

Absolutely - not questioning thier SOS it’s always goo, jist saying I want to see some games against MIAA teams - think they would be classic games. Calvert Hall, Boys Latin, etc.

Sallies only team in DE that can play with MIAA, Interact, Delbarton, etc. Would be great lacrosse to watch, it’s one of the cool things about Sallies is the schedule. I also get when your playing Hill, Culver, Malvern, etc you cant have teams that like that every game. A little variety would be fun is all I am saying. I think they could win some games it would be cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1987lax
Salesianum added Appo to this years schedule. Chaminade, Garden City and Malvern also on the schedule. There are only 13 games listed so far so I am guessing the Sals are looking to add two more games?

Reactions: Tarzan79
Salesianum added Appo to this years schedule. Chaminade, Garden City and Malvern also on the schedule. There are only 13 games listed so far so I am guessing the Sals are looking to add two more games?

Hill Canada and Fairfield Prep Connecticut were added. 2 top 10 teams and 2 top 20 teams. A very tough schedule.

Hill Canada and Fairfield Prep Connecticut were added. 2 top 10 teams and 2 top 20 teams. A very tough schedule.

Man Chaminade, Hill, Garden City, Fairfield Prep, Malvern. Doesn’t disappoint great schedule.

Still want to see an MIAA team like St Mary’s, Calvert Hall or Boys Latin. But dam pretty good schedule.

Folks on various threads refer to Salesianum as having the #1 SOS in the country. What publication or web site ranks the SOS? I would like to start getting it.

Folks on various threads refer to Salesianum as having the #1 SOS in the country. What publication or web site ranks the SOS? I would like to start getting it.
Just like college football rankings there are a few that do it. Inside lacrosse is the one that i have seen.

Sallies not listed by US Lacrosse or Under Armor ??? Very subjective

Sallies not listed by US Lacrosse or Under Armor ??? Very subjective
I think this might be the best Sallies team in a while - actually next year will be better as most of the same kids will be starting just a year older.

They have beaten Hill (though Hill cried and claim it was thier B but not buying it) and they beat Fairfield and st Joes last year all good teams.

That being said ranking are like anything else political and “historical”. Sallies need ls to beat some lacrosse blue bloods to get top 10-15 ranking - InterAC, MIAA or big NY programs. They have the shot this year with Garden City, Chaminade and Malvern on the schedule.

From what I heard they beat some top NY teams this Fall - Smithtown and Yorktown. So maybe this the year they breakout nationally win some
Huge wins.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT