ADVERTISEMENT

Good Henlopen Games Tonight

Game of the week.. Is Cape at Smryna.. Friday night... Can Cape make the asjustments to win...
If Smyrna beats Cape Friday then you can ink them in as the Henlopen North Champs. I don’t see anybody catching them w/ that 2-game lead unless somehow CR can run the table beating Smyrna that second time around then Sussex Tech & Cape both twice...which would be very hard.

I like Dover by 5.... Cape on upset alert. ..
Dover’s 3 sophomore guards will bring it but Robertson & Rickards should have their way down low. This game should be interesting...I wouldn’t be surprised if Dover pulled off the upset.

Dover’s 3 sophomore guards will bring it but Robertson & Rickards should have their way down low. This game should be interesting...I wouldn’t be surprised if Dover pulled off the upset.
Dover guards will have there way with Cape's guards... I love Chandler game for Cape though...

Cape only beat dover by a total of 3 points between 2 games last season and the second one was a controversial buzzer beater at Dover's gym. I like them tonight with the guards having more experience. From what I heard during the break Dover bigs out rebounded so if they do that again could be a problem. Good game tho

A lot of fouls being called...5 fouls on both teams 3 mins into the 3rd quarter. Robertson has 3 & Peace has 4. Cape leads 44-37 2:00 left in the 3rd. Cape’s guards been turning it over every since Robertson went out.

Thought it would be alot closer.... Cape guards must be showing a little improvement...
Final was 78-58. I wasn’t impressed w/ their guards at all other than one of them (Dadzie I believe) being able to knock down the open 3. That 2-header monster that they have is a problem though...they even used Robertson a lot against the pressure being able to see over top of it & he makes good decisions when he has the ball in his hands. l think CR’s guard pressure will eat them alive though.

Final was 78-58. I wasn’t impressed w/ their guards at all other than one of them (Dadzie I believe) being able to knock down the open 3. That 2-header monster that they have is a problem though...they even used Robertson a lot against the pressure being able to see over top of it & he makes good decisions when he has the ball in his hands. l think CR’s guard pressure will eat them alive though.
I was thinking same thing ... But Cape would eat C.R alive in paint... Cape seen C.R pressure defense million times and 3 times last year... Still dont think C.R can beat Cape... Cape size in paint would wear C.R down...

Cape and C.R. will split... Cape has to beat Smryna Friday night.. If not.. The North is over. Just dont think Cape can win though....

Reactions: jvm3
I was thinking same thing ... But Cape would eat C.R alive in paint... Cape seen C.R pressure defense million times and 3 times last year... Still dont think C.R can beat Cape... Cape size in paint would wear C.R down...
CR doesn’t look like the same team as last year & much improved. Clark should be able to hold his own down low but from what I have seen CR’s guards will be too much for Cape. I can see a split between them though off of the strength of Robertson & Rickards alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT