ADVERTISEMENT

Good Henlopen Games Tonight

I will say this.. Henlopen North is the best conference this year.... Smryna, Cape, and C.R are all ranked in top 5... Upstate only have 2 teams that are contenders... Penn and Sanford... Rest of the teams depend on only 1 player to carry the work load... 1 player cant carry a team to a title this year.. 5 teams i listed have 2 or more very talented players on there teams..

C.R. plays hard press defense... Cape will have big time trouble against C.R guards.. But Cape definely have the advantage inside easily... To me they both evenly matched...

Clark is real good.. But really dont see much from C.R. but its early...
He relying too much on the 3-ball right now...w/ his size & athletic ability no way he shouldn’t be getting easy buckets down low against Tech. Robinson w/ 2 fouls on the bench hurting is hurting CR too. Tech real scrappy.

C.R. plays hard press defense... Cape will have big time trouble against C.R guards.. But Cape definely have the advantage inside easily... To me they both evenly matched...
Cape should have the advantage on most teams inside.

CR turning the ball over way too much right now & not sure why Clark was just pulled from the game after scoring two straight buckets...Tech scores two buckets right after he was pulled & CR called timeout. 39-27 Tech 4:58 left in the 3rd quarter.

Sussex Tech looks like they just want it more than CR. They are outhustling CR, beating them to every loose ball & getting easy buckets in transition. 46-30 Tech w/ 1:43 leafy in the 3rd qtr.

Reactions: 84rider
C.R dont get back at all in transition defense... There offense of flow just aint there tonight...From wat i see...

From wat i see C.R like to press but when they get pressed.. They turn ball over... Smh strange...
Exactly...I haven’t seen them turn the ball over this much all year long. Tech’s guards looked like they had CR’s smaller guards handling the ball scared.

@agree with you guys, big ups to Sussex Tech, they wanted it more, out hustled and out played in every aspect of the game. CR coaching staff needs to look in the mirror. Bad substitutions and no offense. Clark bringing the ball up court and then playing on the perimeter is insane. That team needs to find their identity real quick. Kept Robinson on the bench way to long. Sussex Tech is very scrappy and played like a team making a statement. Right now I see CR as the number 4 team in the Henlopen north smh.

@agree with you guys, big ups to Sussex Tech, they wanted it more, out hustled and out played in every aspect of the game. CR coaching staff needs to look in the mirror. Bad substitutions and no offense. Clark bringing the ball up court and then playing on the perimeter is insane. That team needs to find their identity real quick. Kept Robinson on the bench way to long. Sussex Tech is very scrappy and played like a team making a statement. Right now I see CR as the number 4 team in the Henlopen north smh.
Relax.. Lol.. Only one game...

Reactions: 84rider
Those 4 teams...Smyrna, Cape, Sussex Tech & CR just may all be 4 of the top 10 teams in the State. The Henlopen North will be well represented in the tournament this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT